⛓ IM INLOVE WITH A CRIMINAL ⛓

I soon arrived at the office, I didn't bother to take the elevator, I ran up the stairs until the 7th floor, I entered and saw a horrific scene, she was right, I walked further in and saw him, standing there with blood covering him, he looked up and saw me, I stood there, shocked.

"yoongi put down the knife," I said as walked towards him, he didn't drop it.

"please drop the knife," I asked again, he looked at the knife and then back at me, I slowly walked towards him, I stood in front of him and grabbed the knife out of his hand.

"thank you" I looked around and placed my hands on top of my head, I walked slowly and sat on an office chair, I looked down at my shoes and saw them covered in blood, I looked around and the room was painted in red, staining the white walls with the liquids of a human.

We sat for a little before the sound of police sirens were heard in the distance, I got up and grabbed yoongi's hand, I pulled him towards the door and started to run down the stairs.

"hey, y/n what are you doing?" he said calming, the tone of his voice was in slight shock from how fasted we started to run down the stairs, we reached the bottom flight of stairs, I turned around and looked at him.

"We need to leave, ok?" I said as I looked up at him, he nodded and opened the door.

We got into my car and I sped off, not even caring about the road rules, I sped off.

He held onto the car tightly as he watched me drive "where are we going?" he asked.

"my mother owns a summer house in the mountains, we never use it much but I have clothes and food, electricity, water, anything we need, we'll just stay low," I said in a rush.

"we'll?" he asked confused, I looked at him and looked back at the road.

"yes "we'll" I'm coming with you, you can't do this alone," I said as he smirked slightly.

We eventually got to the house, we ran inside and locked all the windows and the doors pulled down every curtain and turned off every light, I lit candles and brought yoongi to the sofa.

I pulled off his shirt and took it to the laundry, he pulled off his pants and gave me them, the only thing that was covering him was his boxers, I ran upstairs and grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt from jungkooks room.

"there's a shower upstairs go have a shower and wash all the blood off, I'll make some food" he nodded and walked up the stairs and turned the shower on.

I sat on the sofa with my head in my hands, what the fuck did I just do, hiding a criminal.

After some time the came down from the shower, his hair was damp and all he had on way jungkook grey sweat pants, my chest tensed up, like when I had a crush in high school, a flustered emotion was felt in my stomach, I definitely don't fancy a criminal, pppfff that's nonsense.

He walked towards me and leaned over me, I looked up at him as his eyes looked down into the mine, he grinned at how flustered I got.

" I saved you, don't get all touchy and in my face," I said in a defensive tone as he sat beside me.

"ok fine, I was just wanting to have some fun," he said as he began to dry his hair, I pretended to not hear him.

"you hungry? You must be hungry" I asked as he nodded and got up, I pushed him back down and went to the kitchen.

"When I first saw you I immediately thought you were so beautiful, you know that something about you gives me such a rush," he said as I began to blush, I tried to cover it up but he could see through me.

" I know your blushing, I can sense it" I turned around and looked at him.

"your different aren't you? You're not like most of my other patients" I sat beside him, he moved slightly closer to me.

He rested his hand on my thigh, I tried to remove his hand but instead, he intertwined our fingers together, I looked down at our hands.

" I like you y/n, from the minute I saw you, I put on a different personality when I'm with others that I don't trust, I trust you because I love you, and I love you a lot," he said leaning closer to my face, our lips were only a few centimetres away from each other.

"are you going to kiss me?" I asked as I looked into his eyes, he smiled softly while his eyes went down and started to stare at my lips, I felt his hands run up the side of my arms am landed on my neck.

"do you want me too?" he asked slightly biting his lip, I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

I was about to say something but I was interrupted by his lips on mine, my hands landed on his neck as he pushed me back onto my back on the sofa armrest, he laid between my legs and we began to make out.

Even though he was a murder, his soft and kind soul towards the one he loves really changed my thoughts about him, I think I'm falling on love with him.