⛓ A NEW HOME ⛓

y/n POV

I started to rock back and forth as I held my knees close to my chest, I sat in a cold cell while I waited for a man to come and escort me somewhere, I was nervous to know what was about to happen but I guess it came for me, but why not Yoongi? He was the one who turned me into this monster, but it was such a thrill.

I sat for hours now, I guess for my court hearing, after I was arrested I've now really seen what Yoongi didn't want to have.

"Alright come on," one of the men said as he came in with handcuffs, he handcuffed me and rather tightly which made me wince.

He pulled my forwards towards him and took me out of the cell, as we were walking, I had looked beside me to see many people leaning on their cells waiting for their court hearings, I kinda felt bad that they had to wait longer but also like they must have done horrible things.

I'm not saying I'm not a horrible person and I'm not saying that what I've l done isn't bad, but I guess my court hearing was one of the first today, I stumbled up in my own feet as we entered the courtroom.

I looked at the people in the audience, I looked at every individual face and didn't recognise anyone, my eyes landed on someone which was the only Jungkook my little half brother, I smiled at him and he smiled back but it was only a little smile, not a big one.

He forced me down into a chair with a big thud, a grunt left my mouth in return, I looked around and saw many people looking at me angrily or even annoyed, but like do I care? No, not really, I don't care about other peoples opinions.

"Alright silence in this courtroom" the judges yelled and banged his stand, the room fell silent as all eyes fell on him.

"Now what is the case today?" He asked as my lawyer Stood, she pulled out her files from her bag and placed them in the table.

"Miss Jeon Y/n has been arrested for murder," she said walking to the judge showing him the pictures and photos, the judges face changed from straight to completely grossed out.

The judge began to speak, now only did I not pay attention, I didn't know what he was saying nor answered any questions to him, I stayed quiet, I thought to myself, If I started to go mumble random words and start laughing maybe they'll send me to a mental institution, you know at least its better then prison.

I began to start laughing to myself, I scratched up my arms and mumbled words to myself, the room fell quiet and all eyes landed on me.

I looked up at the judge and began to yell random words and make random sounds, jumping up and down in my seat, the judge banged his hammer on his stand a few times but I didn't stop, the lawyer tried to calm me but I only got louder.

"I hear for sentence Jeon y/n for 3 years in the mental institution of Daegu, this courthouse is closed, get her out of here," he said as the guards grabbed me and took me
towards the door.

I jumped and kicked in their grasp as they tried to stop me, I giggled and mumbled random words, they brought me to a cell and put me in.

"shut up your crazy bitch" one of the men said as he locked the cell door, I got up and ran to the bars, my arms reached through and tried to grab for him, I giggled as he walked away slowly.

I giggled as sat on the bed, I put my knees to my chest and began to rock back and forth, I soon was taken to a bus and transported to the mental institution in Daegu.

Jungkook POV

I came home and immediately looked for yoongi, that asshole, he made my half-sister fucking crazy, completely mental.

"you crazy mother fucker, you made her nuts, completely fucking mental," I said as I pulled him and pushed him to against the wall, he looked down at me in shock.

"jungkook I didn't do anything, she did it herself, I'm wanting to help her, she trusts me and listens to me, please you have to help me," he said as I slowly lowered him down onto the ground, I patted his shoulder and sat on the spare bedroom bed.

"shes spending the next three years in a mental institution in Daegu, I'm not sure where she is being held but I can ask and call around," I said as he sighed in relief, I got up and got onto it instantly.

6:30pm // 5 hours later //

"Any luck yet?" yoongi asked me as he placed a cup of wine beside me, I grabbed it and sipped out of it, I shook my head and placed the cup back down.

"no sorry not yet," I said as he sighed and went to the kitchen, he was cooking us some Jjajangmyeon, I swear you would never think he's a murder.

" I mean you can't do much if you can't find anything, if you can't don't worry we can just wait it out and maybe by the time she's out she could be bet-" I said and got cut off.

"found it! Shit, I'm good, ok so she's at the (random name) mental institution in Daegu" I said as he ran to the computer and looked at it.

"my brother lives in Daegu, he's also a really good hacker and con artist... OMG yes that's it" he said as he stepped back and covered his mouth in shock.

" I can make him create a fake ID and make me be able to get into that institution to get her out," he said as I shook my head.

"its too risky, yoongi, you cant," he said as I got up and crossed my arms over my chest, I shook my head and shut off the laptop.

"its Try, I'm gonna try ok? Trust me ill get her out" he said, I thought about it and nodded for his approval, I looked at him concerned though.

"ok ok, but you better not get me into shit," I said as he smiled and went back to cooking.

I sat back down and thought about what I just allowed him to do, he's really going to break her out and probably escaping the country.

We soon began to eat and everything was silent before he began to laugh.

"what?" I asked as he put down his chopsticks and covered his mouth, I smiled at him laughing.

" I remember actually when y/n first was my psychiatrist, she had been walked down the hallway and tripped over herself, the boss came behind her and grabbed her and she slapped him," he said as I also began to laugh.

That night we just sat and ate while talking about funny things in our life, we both shared funny stories and stories about our time with
y/n, this was really a bonding moment for us, but I really enjoy hearing stories about her, remembering things about her, I really appreciated this time, this time we remembered.