Chapter 2

4:30 AM 

Outside of an apartment complex

No-one's POV

You feel a warm hand gently shaking you, waking you from your light sleep. "H-huhh?" you say confused. "We're here." You look out of the window to see a cream-colored tall building with black balcony's sticking out from the rooms with windows. Except you didn't know that what balcony's were, and you didn't know what an apartment complex was. "IS THIS YOUR HOUSE!?" You say eagerly as you unbuckle your seatbelt and hop out of the car. "It's an apartment." He says, and you look towards him, curious. "A-part-ment..?" You asked. "Mhm" He says. You two walk through a luxury lobby, and up reddish colored stairs. The next floor was more serene and calm, with grey light filtering in through the curtains, and potted plants on the window sill. He searched through his pockets and finally pulled out the key for his apartment. "Anddddd...here we go!" He says. You walk into a light grey carpeted living room with creme colored couches and a grain textured tv stand. On top of the tv stand was a humongous tv, bigger than the one i the best buy store, and much bigger than the one you had seen on commercials. The tv stand was complete with a few books, an PS4 and games. There was paintings, bookcases filled with books, more potted plants. He gives you a tour of the bathroom, the hallway closet, a small laundry room and his room. There was a king sized bed and brown small nightstands on both sides of the bed. There was another humongous tv and another tv stand with books, games, small plants, candles, a wax burner,  wax cubes and an xbox. There was a walk-in closet too, and a door walking onto the balcony. But again, you had never seen a balcony because the only places you had been is the grocery store and the small scary adoption center. While Todoroki went to get your suitcase from the car, he left you wandering in his apartment. There, in the living room, your nose picked up a familiar scent. You followed your nose into Todo's room and to the tv stand. It was a candle. Your favorite kind, apple pie. You went around his room looking for a lighter, an finally found one behind a book of matches. You lit the candle, stood back and let it burn for a little bit, before you walked back to the candle, kneel down, and blow out the tiny flame. You stick your finger in the melted wax and quickly eat it. You do this multiple times before picking up the candle and walking to the living room couch you dip your head down into the candle and let your long, cat-like tongue do the rest of the work. You slurped up half of the candle wax in no more than 7 seconds. And Todoroki walked in with your suitcase just as you were finishing his candle off. He dropped his suitcase, startling you. Candle in hand, you jumped and wriggled the air, landing on the curtain rod.  "A-Are you eating my c-candle?..." He asked, shocked. You nod slowly. "Y-You can't-Aren't supposed to eat the-them. However good they smell." He says, cautiously and slowly moving towards you. "I-i'm able to eat them. So my wings can grow bigger and stronger." You say, edging away from him. He stops in his tracks and looks at your wings, which were drawn out of your back. "Are..your wings need wax to get strength?" You nod. "They are made out of wax, which is why I eat wax. So they can get bigger. And plus I like to eat them. They are like candy to me... don't take away the candle.." You say to him. "Mhm...come down...I won't hurt you" he says. You jump down to his arms and he holds you. He doesn't let you go....and you start to blush. "T-Todo..aren't you gonna-" You immediately close your lips and hope he doesn't let you go. "O-oh..sorry.."  he says. You curse yourself under your breath as he lets you down. "Do you wanna take a shower, or a bath?" He says as he walks over to your suitcase. "Yes please, Todo." you say. You take your suitcase from hand. "Could you maybe...buy me some new clothes? I mean. If it isn't too much trouble for you.'' "Sure. I don't mind. We can go to the mall together, tomorrow." He says. "I'll wash your clothes for you today, so you can have your own clothes to put on." "Oki!!" You walk to the hallway closet as Shoto get's up to put your clothes in the washer. You grab a towel and rag from the hallway closet and walk into the bathroom. You run the bath water just at the right temperature for your wings and your body temperature. You put the rag inside the water, and take off your clothes. You put your clothes on the floor in a neat pile and put your towel on the toilet seat. Then you, careful not to splash, get into the tub. You scrub yourself with the rag. You take Todoroki's soap and wash yourself  and your H/C hair. 

5 minutes later....

Inside Todoroki's Bathroom

5:00 AM 

Y/N's POV 

I stepped out of the bath and onto the black mat. I wrapped myself in the towel and sighed comfortably. I walk out of the bathroom and into Todo' s room. I didn't know why, I guess I just wanted to? Anyway's i walk into the closet and slip on some panties and one of his hoodies. I walk out of the bedroom and steal his wax cubes, popping them in my mouth one by one as I walk out of his room and into the kitchen. Todo is inside the kitchen cooking something. "Todo! I finished my showerr!!!" I say excitedly. He turns around and instantly his face turns red a a tomato. "Todo!! Are you..okay??" I say. I walk over to him and put one of my fingers on his face. He blushes more red and looks away. "T-todo...are you okay?Are you sick? I could take care of you if you want..." I say. "N-n-no....I'm fine Y/N..." He says as his face returns to normal color. "You sure..?" I ask. "Mmmmhmmm.." he says. "I'm making dinner so...maybe stop eating the wax cubes?" "Fine" i put down the half empty container of wax cubes and walk into the living room. I pick up a book and for the first time notice something weird-looking on his tv stand. It was sleek and black, with grooves and on sleek letters on the front, it says 'PS4'. Was that the name of the weird looking device. I grab it out, only to find two cords connected to it. I put it back and look towards the direction of the kitchen. "Todo!! Can you come here for a second?!" "Yeah. I'll be right there." Seconds later he appears in the doorway of the kitchen and living room. "What's this black thing? It says PS4, i've never seen it before.'' He walks over and kneels beside me."It's called a game console. You can play games on it." "A game console.." You said trying it out. "Oh. Okay!! What games can you play on it?'' He pressed a power button, and a light blue screen popped up, along with some music. He 'signed in' with an account and it took him to the 'home screen', and he went to the game menu. All the while, I sat there mesmerized. I had never seen anything like it! "Here is all the games you can play" He looked toward the kitchen and  handed me a weird looking thing with buttons. It had a control pad, and button in the middle downwards with a weird looking sign.  "Here, you use this to control the PS4. I have to finish making dinner. Just click on any game." He says, rushing back into the kitchen. I watch him leave and look back at the controller in my hand. I  notice it also has two joysticks, and i push the right one and hear a sound coming from the tv. I look and notice that the indicator has moved a spot. I smile and click on the game that i had toggled.  

6:00 AM

Inside Todoroki's living room 

Shoto's POV 

{Sorry for the huge time-skip! Throughout that time, they ate dinner, and Todoroki taught you how to play Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War.} 

I stared absentmindedly at the TV screen. All i could think about was how close i was to Y/N... The fact that she actually insisted that we could cuddle together was way too much for me. All i could seem to think of was- "Todoroki!! Are you even watching the movie?!" Her tiny self was curled inside my lap, just like a cat would. "U-uhm..yea.'' "No you weren't! Do you want me to make you feel better?" she asks, getting up. My mind flashed with dirty thoughts of Y/N, and I instantly became hard. I jumped from my seat and quickly said, "Hey, I think we better get to bed. It's getting late." "Alright!" I  lay back down on the couch and she stares at me. "Helooo!! Aren't you gonna get in your bed?" She asked. "No...you can sleep on it until we get you a bed." "Nuh-uh. You have to sleep in your own bed, that's how this works." She says, coming over, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the bedroom. When we got in there, she made me lay down, and then jumped on top of me. Again, my face turned as red as a tomato. Thankfully she didn't notice and turned off the light before she could see my face. She snuggled closer to me, wrapping her arms and legs around my body. My face was as red as could be, and i couldn't do anything about it. 

No-one's POV

You had already fell asleep, and Todoroki was on his way to sleep too. In your sleep, you felt Shoto wrap his arms around you and sigh comfortably. That's all you remembered at the time as you dozed off into dream-land...