Chapter 4 {LeMoN}

Suddenly, Todoroki leans in and kisses you

Suddenly, Todoroki leans in and kisses you. You were so shocked you  jumped. You hesitantly kissed back. The kisses from him became more intense as his tongue swirled around your mouth. When he broke the kiss, your face turned red. "T-t-todo-" He kissed you again, but more softly and less intense. When he again broke the kiss off, he pushed you onto the couch softly. "T-odoroki-" You moan as he sucks, kisses and nibbles on your neck ,leaving hickeys everywhere. He slowly takes off your shirt, revealing your b/c bra. "M-mmmm...." You moan. He slips off your panties and you begin to blush. You sit up. "Don't you thi-think we should d-do th-this some-where else?" You say. "Nahh." He says. Suddenly, without any warning whatsoever, he shoved two fingers inside of you. "A-ow..." You cry out in pain. "I-t's  my f-f-firs-t ti..me" You struggle with your words harder than anytime in your life before. He slows down. "That's right kitten~ It is your first time...i'll go slower for the time being~" He whispers seductively in your ear. 

~5 mins later~

It had been 5 minutes. It didn't hurt as much as before. "T-todo.." You say, blushing, "It doesn't hurt anymore..."  "Alright then~" He says. He gradually began to speed up his pace, making you squirm and moan loudly. You felt a knot in your stomach, indicating you want to cum. "Mmmmm......AAAA" you moan as you came onto his fingers. He popped his fingers in his mouth and began to suck them. You covered your face as you blushed hard. "We can take this somewhere else now~" He says, picking you up and walking into the bedroom.

A/C: And then you sucked his dick and he fucked you -_- AaaAAAaaaAA sorry it was so short i just- oMg- it was so cringey cuz it was my first one but basically you guys are dating.....without dating :) enjoy the rest of the story~

Sorry this chapter was short... ;c i promise i'll make a longer one next time~