Kirishima X Reader (SFW)

"Babe, it's 2 am you need to go to bed," your boyfriend Kirishima walked into your home office looking tired.

"Give me 10 more minutes, then I'll go to bed." You turned to face him as he walked toward you. 

You looked back to your laptop, continuing to type away at the keyboard. Kirishima came up behind you, resting his elbows on your shoulders and his head on yours.

"You said that an hour ago, at this rate you're going to hurt yourself." You could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Just give me a few more minutes," You only proved Kirishima's point as you let out a large yawn half-way through the sentence.

"Nope." The word was blunt and before you could react you found yourself pressed to Kirishima's chest after he'd picked you up princess style.

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!" You practically screamed as you squirmed in your boyfriend's arms, he just held on to you tight as he walked down the hallway to your shared bedroom.

It didn't take long for you to calm down, crossing you arms and pouting against his chest.

"You'll thank me in the morning," He gently kissed the top of your head.

"Do I weigh anything to you?" You looked up at your boyfriend who just chuckled.

"Not really," He smiled opening your bedroom door.

He laid you down on the bed carefully, like you were a fragile piece of glass he really didn't want to break, before crawling under the covers next you. He turned to look at you, taking your hand in his, almost comically small against his. He gave you a gentle kiss on your knuckles before pulling you close and kissing your lips.

"I love you, Baby," He whispered softly in your ear as his hand stroked your hair.

"I love you too." The words were faint as they left your lips, the exhaustion quickly catching up to you. It wasn't long before you'd fallen asleep, cradled in your boyfriend's arms.