Alpha Station

Luisa

Luisa harnessed herself in the air to seal the cracks in Alpha Station. Jaha was beside her and the electricity crackled as they worked.

"Done," she said, dropping down. "Jacopo taught you well, you finished fast," he complimented as she grabbed the toolbox. She went to the assignment room where Raven, Bellamy, and Clarke were talking.

"I just finished Dock 2," she told her. "We're onto food rationing," Clarke said. "Once a day." "Could've been more with the generator," Raven commented, glaring at Bellamy. "Lack of water will affect the crops but we can get through it."

"Grounders at the gate," a guard said on Bellamy's radio. Luisa took off her apron and went with them outside. People were working as they made it to the gates where she could hear coughing.

"Open up," Abby exclaimed. "Abby, please, help them," Nyko said, carrying a girl who had fallen limp. Under the long hair of another ill Grounder, she could see Luna. Without thinking, she helped the Floukru leader under her arm and entered the camp. "Take them to the med bay," Abby instructed.

Luisa set Luna on a bed and rolled over retching black liquid, and fell back, breathing elaborately. Jackson tested their blood and waited for the scan to run through and Abby checked it.

"ARS," she said. "Acute radiation sickness." "How?" Clarke asked. "The fish," Luna whispered. "They're all dying." She glanced at the blonde then back at the bed-ridden people. "It's already here."

Roan

Under a disguised robe, Roan approached Octavia who was getting a cup of water to drink and he took off his hood. She starred at him and widened her eyes to speak.

"I want you to do something for me," he began. "No," she denied and he frowned. "If it's important, speak to me in front of Indra, I don't take orders from you." "Fine." He watched her walk off to see her heading towards Indra and he followed.

The three grouped and she raised her eyebrows to continue his deal. "The Flame was stolen," he said. "And I want you to find the culprit." "You have Echo," Octavia said. "You were able to handle Rafel, this is nothing big," he pointed out.

"If they know you lost it, the clans will question your rule," Indra said. "Then we'll search everyone," Octavia suggested but Indra shook her head. "I'll keep a lookout for anyone." "One death is better than a thousand," Roan said.

The short warrior strolled away and he turned towards the war chief. "They call her Skairipa," he said. "Death from above. Her violence is exceeding, you've created a monster." "And I am proud."

Bellamy

Bellamy entered the medical room to see the distressed Grounders and approached Luisa and Clarke who were with Luna.

"Is this a punishment for not taking the Flame?" Luna sniffled. "No, it's radiation," Clarke told her. "It's already affecting the fish you ate, which means food will be scarce."

Bellamy slowly backed away and made his way down the hallways for the hanger. At the rover, he frowned when he saw Jaha getting in the front seat.

"Get out," he demanded, appearing at the window. "Let me tell you something before you make a decision," Jaha said. "I know of a place that can hold thousands, not a hundred, thousands." "Oh really?" he asked, motioning for him to step out. "Convince Raven, she's in charge of rover deployment."

Jaha smiled, patting his shoulder, wanting him to come and the two went to the mechanic. She sighed at their presence and looked up when Princess and Sweet Kane entered.