Creation

Luisa

Taking a stroll around camp for fresh air, Luisa heard Jasper shout, "You just got floated Jaha!" She rushed to the crowd near the lake to see Jaha had awoken on a floating mattress. The citizens erupted in laughter and she couldn't help but join until she saw Clarke's fading smile.

"Get beach to work," Clarke ordered, approaching her. "Morin' chancellor," she greeted. "Well I feel useless," Clarke said. "Then make yourself useful," Monty said simply. "But then again, we'll definitely die if you pick up a blow torch."

"We can save everyone when my mom can create nightblood," Clarke said. "In the meantime, the sky looks like it's going to fall," Monty pointed up. The clouds had grown a thick gray and lightning cracked. "Black rain," Luisa whispered. Monty repeated it into the radio and the siren began to wail.

The three bolted across the camp trying to hurry everyone inside the doors. Luisa grabbed a cut out of a parachute and held it over people's heads until they reached the latch.

"Jasper!" Monty shouted and she turned. "Get inside!" Jasper sauntered around the mud, letting the rainfall on his face and he tilted his head back, opening his mouth. "Run!" Clarke exclaimed. He began to choke and he held his throat in pain, falling to his knees.

"Take a joke!" he exclaimed, chuckling. He stood up and walked around with his arms wide, "Great rain." "You're an ass," Monty huffed, going further inside. Luisa irritatedly exhaled and cracked her neck.

Octavia

Octavia finally sat down after Kane asked her to and leaned forward at the table. Her hand entwined as she waited for him to finish the conversation with Abby who was going to an island to find the nightblood serum that seemed impossible to her.

"They want Roan's head," he said. "Rumors are spreading about the Flame being destroyed." "But we know it's safe, with Gaia," she nodded. "But we can't let them kill him," he pointed out. "For peace or Luisa's sanity?" Octavia asked. He tilted his head and answered, "Both."

A guard entered the ambassador's room and said, "King Roan wants you." Kane politely nodded and watched him leave before turning to her. "You need to leave Polis," he said. "What about you?" she asked and he shook his head. Octavia stood, longly staring at him, and left.

Kane

Kane entered the throne room of his son in law to see he had taken a seat on his hierarchal chair. He set his elbows on the armrests and leaned back, allowing the crown to adjust on his head.

"What is the plan to solve the radiation?" he asked. "It always comes." He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out when the doors swung open. He looked back to see Echo dragging in Bellamy and two other guard members.

"I know that your people are building your home for Praimfaya," he said, leaning forward. "You also have a nightblood with you." "I thought you knew Luisa-" "Another nightblood," he cut off.

Kane exhaled, knowing it was time to come clean. "Abby is making a way to create nightblood," he said. "If we can turn everyone, it will be the answer to all of our problems." "Bullshit," Echo claimed. "You can't create the sacred Blood of the Commanders."

Roan raised his eyebrows, seeming intrigued and Echo slit the throats of the Skaikru guards and Kane tried not to look at them. The king stood and approached him. "The alliance is over," he said. "We were supposed to be exchanging information and you hid an important one."

He narrowed his eyes to continue, "Now, Skaikru and Trikru are enemies of Azgeda. Find Indra and Octavia, hold these two as prisoners of war, and kill the rest."