author's note

greetings, my fellow reading/writing whores. the day has finally come—i actually finished a story that i am actually proud of, and now i can actually post it here!

truthfully, the concept for this story has existed for almost a year now; it came to me in a dream in april of 2020, and since then, i've been recycling plots and characters and everything that makes a story in order to compose the perfect piece of writing.

and, while i definitely think clusterfuck is nowhere near as perfect as other books on wattpad (or just in general), i am still very excited to share it with the world because i have spent far too many hours of my life working on this godforsaken story.

i hope my work pays off. if you enjoy reading, please make sure to vote and comment! it would really mean a lot to me, especially since this is the first thing that i am publishing (albeit anonymously). i know popularity doesn't come easily, but i would love to reach as many of my target audience as possible.

(also, yes. i am very much aware of how many clichés this story holds. i know how awkward and cringey it can be. but what's a cheesy romance without a bit of drama, yknow?)

anyways. if you're still reading (thanks), i'm sure you're probably getting bored of my rambling. so, without further adieu, i present to you: clusterfuck, by moi. Enjoy!

~ ej