Kim Seokjin: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋.

"𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂..."

"𝗢𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."

"So you were able to make it?" You asked after pouring him a glass of his favorite wine.

ABREU MADRONA 1995

It's a very expensive wine. Not many people can obtain it, and even more can't even taste it. He got it for you as a gift just a few days ago. It was beyond anything you had ever tasted.

Wine was your thing. You loved a good glass of wine to ease your days away. Unfortunately, drinking is prohibited but if your lover for the night has wine, you may partake.

Seokjin smiled nervously and looked over at you. "I was able to get away for a bit. I just had to come see you." He said. You smiled and sat on his lap. You grazed your hand across his chest and left sweet kisses against his neck.

Soft groans left his lips as his hand grew tighter against your waist. You straddled him and placed your hands on his chest, giving him a small, soft, smile. "What can I do for you tonight?" You whispered in his ear as your hands gently removed his coat. Allowing you to do so, his eyes connected with yours.

"I just want to feel your love tonight." He sighed looking at you with sad eyes. You smiled softly and kissed his lips gently. Your finger began to work on his buttons. His hand curved around your ass as his lips dances against yours. His hands traveled from the middle of your back to the apple of your ass.

His touch was gentle. He was never harsh nor was he rough. He knows everything that you go through here, so he likes to think that his visits are a breath of fresh air for you.

Seokjin lifted your robe over your ass and gripped it tightly, but never too tight. He slowly pulled the string from your robe, letting it fall open and revealing your breast to him. He moved his lips from yours to your neck. Moans fell from your lips as he kisses and sucked softly at your neck.

His tongue dragged down softly from your neck to your breast, pulling your right nipple into his mouth and pulling your left between his fingers. "Mmm," you softly cried as he began to softly rotate your nipple into his hands, making it grow hard against his fingers. You ran your fingers through his hair as he lifted you and headed towards the bed that was sitting across the room.

He laid you down gently, with his lips connected to yours, and he placed your hands above your head. Letting the intense make-out session grow hotter.

As much as he would love to please you, he knows that they're watching, they're always watching.

He removed your panties and slowly entered your heat. Drawing a soft gasp from your lips he didn't move any further. "Am I hurting you?" He asked sweetly between kisses. You held his hand and kissed his lips again.

"No, you're fine baby." You said. He sighed against your lips and kissed you again. "I' don't want to hurt you-" you cut him off again with a kiss. "I know that. You're fine." You whispered. Knowing they can hear everything you talk about.

Hoping he wasn't hurting you, he gently began to move his hips at a slow pace, letting his lengthy member fill you. His hand wrapped around your thigh as he wrapped your leg around his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Jimin were standing their ground at your door, making small conversations between themselves.

"Tell me, you've been here for quite some time." Jungkook started. Jimin lifted his head and looked over at him. "Maybe. Why?" Jungkook looked at Jimin.