𝐢𝐢𝐢.𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

"𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tw// slight violence

After you finished up with the last love for the night, you cleaned yourself and the room up. Once completed, you sat on the bed in the room and waited for "the man" to show and tell you whatever it is he needed to tell you. He hardly ever comes to anyone personally and when he does it isn't so pleasurable. As much as you should worry about yourself, you couldn't help but to worry about Jimin. He's always different after seeing her. He's never himself after seeing her.

Your thoughts were cut short when you felt the air in the room change and the door open and shut. You stood to your feet instantly, earning you a grimy grin.

"Well, my little money maker is quite the catch. Isn't she." He said standing before you. Your eyes met with his through the mask.

"why does he wear this stupid thing" you thought to yourself. Only keeping it as a thought, not even daring to say it allow knowing what it'll earn you.

Jungkook was anxious. He didn't know much about the mask couple, but he did know that they normally don't make house visits. He was curious to know why and what did they want with the both of you. He eagerly watched on as he waited for the conversation to begin.

Silly him to think he would actually get any answers this easily.

The masked man turned around. His cold and Beaty eyes pierced Jungkook right through his mask. Jungkook's body instantly went cold. The man chuckled and looked back to you. He leaned over and whispered harshly in your ear.

"Why don't you tell your protector to get lost, you don't need him right now"

He was so close you could smell the harsh smell of liquor and strong perfume on his person. The mix truly turned your stomach. Your eyes met Jungkook's as he looked on, trying to make out the words from the man's mouth. You could tell you were taking too long to say anything because his grip became very tight against your arm, snapping you back into reality.

"You can leave Kook, wait for me by the entrance." You forced out.

"I'm not supposed to leave without you or Jimin. Jimin's gone and you're here. I don't want to get you or myself in trouble"

"Shit"

You almost forgot. Newbies aren't supposed to go anywhere by themselves. The mask man became more irritated hearing the young man's response. He practically had a death grip on your arm, drawing a small yelp from your lips.

"Get lost kid. You don't know who I am right now, keep it that way"

You gave Kook a reassuring look. Taking the hint and not prying any longer, he left the room. He stood right by the door instead of going to the entrance like you asked. Once he was gone, you brought your eyes back to the man before you.

wishing you were the man that left.

"My little money maker, I'm very pleased with you. Without you, I don't know if this club would be running."  He started. " You know how many Loves wish to have a slot with you? You know how much I could sell you for?"

"Sell me for? Am I some type of object?"

You thought to yourself while listening to him speak. What is he getting at, why must he remind you of the fucked life you live.