Dying Love

Genivere's flames had calmed down considerably and nothing of her was left except for her hallowed out heart laying in a pile of ashes.

"I see it's nearly time to meet our Lord's new bride, good job to you all!" A large man raised a glass of fresh blood to toast the men and women who had been present for her transition. When he couldn't find Jimin or Jin, he raised his head back and drank every last drop, slamming the glass on the table. He turned around and hissed at his assistant, "Have you any idea where Jimin and Jin have run off to?"

"I.....I....sir?" The assistant's eyes rolled back and he hit the floor as blue resurrection flames sprayed out from Genivere's cell. The man struggled in bending down to see what was wrong, "What on earth?" While several men ran to the assistant's side, two women that were requested there looked at each other with excitement on their faces and their fist's clenched, jumping up and down. " She will be resurrected soon! I wonder who she will be? Do you think she will be anything like us, Cherry?" The other one nodded her head, "Wouldn't that be awesome? We could all go hunting together!"

"Yeah, no. Not gonna happen." They turned around to a tall hooded figure snickering evilly. "Who is she?" One of the women asked out loud to no one. The woman lowered the hood of her cloak, showing her teeth as she snarled at them. They looked her up and down as they huddled to each other, her burgundy hair being the first thing that caught their attention, her bright emerald eyes the second. She took a step forward, her dress uncovering a leg up to her thigh as she looked around the room with her hands on her hips. "She's gotta be a badass, no princess is gonna be our Lord's bride."

They backed away from each other as she walked between them to take a look at the cell. "I'm Millicent, and you are, nobody, I'm assuming?"

"I'm Cherry and she's Peaches, we were asked to come here to help the Lady of the Castle, as a matter of fact."

Millicent rolled her eyes and towards the cell and then smiled, "Well, what do you know? Looks like girly here is ready to go."

Everyone in the room turned to look as a body raised from  the stone table little by little, purple flames cascading in all directions. It was still too bright to see what she looked like, but everyone gathered to be the first to see her, overcrowding the gate. "Excuse me everyone." A voice boomed from behind them, "Required ladies first please, it's imperative that they help her through the rest of her transition." A man in a suit pointed towards the three ladies that had been bickering and the crowed let them through. He placed his hand on Cherry and Millicent's shoulders, "Don't worry, the spell that was cast is one of the strongest, she won't be able to hurt you."

"Thank you for the reminder, dear Hosek." Millicent smirked at him as she curled her arm to run her fingers along his cheek, "If you need me afterwards-"

Hosek turned his cheek and backed away from her, "I won't be needing you at all. Don't get distracted or it will be your head."

She scoffed and walked to the cell, opening the gate, not caring to hold it open for the other two as Peaches caught it with the palm of her hands before it hit her. The purple flames died as Genivere's body laid still on the stone table, the women being the first to see that her hair had turned such a dark purple it almost looked black. Genivere's eyes shot open as the women gathered around her, startling all of them. She raised up gasping for air and trying to grasp onto them and Cherry grabbed her hand and took it into hers, "It's okay, this is perfectly normal, you don't need to breathe, let it happen on it's own." Genivere looked strangely at her as she gasped for more air, unable to understand.

Millicent put her hands on Genivere's face and looked her directly in the eyes, "What she means is just stop breathing, you don't need oxygen. Stop forcing it."