LISTEN UP NERDS

Before you start reading there's some stuff you should know!

1. i have TERRIBLE grammar and i am TERRIBLE at typing words correctly so this is your 1 and only warning about the typos and grammar mistakes coming up.

2. This👏is👏my👏first👏reader👏POV👏Fic👏 so... they'll be a lot of errors most likely.

3. THIS WHOLE THING WILL BE USING THEY/THEM PRONOUNS BC I'M NOT GONNA MAKE THIS FOR JUST MALES OR JIST FEMALES AND I WISH TO INCLUDE THE ENBIES! IF THIS PISSES YOU OFF FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN BY ALL MEANS LEAVE!

4. I'm assuming you know all the abbreviations- (such as Y/N is your name) uuhhh if you don't know an abbreviation just leave a comment and I'll get back to you fairly quickly. If i don't get back to you within an hour or so then assume I'm asleep or haning out with my friends or my girlfriend. If you are expecting a reply right away to it thennn... don't comment anywhere from 10:30pm CST to 7:30 am CST becuase i lile to sleep and yknow... i have a life. (i know...shocking😬)

5. the perspectives will change in between yours and Loki's (Yours will probably be 2nd person and Lokis will probably be in 1st if that changes thennn i got bored/annoyed/tired of doing it in that POV) if you don't like this then... oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. i do not own the marvel characters or many other things that will obviously be mentioned that is apart of marvel. If i did i think i wouldn't be writing this... but i dunno. I just don't own it okay? okay.

i think that's alll...? if needed I'll add on to this sOoO yeah have fun!

P.S that cover for this part is a drawing my girlfriend drew of me :P