Prologue

Your POV:

You're just roaming the streets of New York and approaching a museum of some sort. Your stomach is growling while your favorite song is blasing in your ears at full volume in your earbuds. All you're doing is looking for some place to spend steal some food or money, whichever comes first. It's late though, and a bit cold, you also just ao happen to have school tomorrow, which honestly, is the last thing on your mind.

You look accross the street to see a large crowd in front of the large fancy building. You can't hear what's happening but you stop in place to get a closer look. The crowd is large and looks to be crowded in a circle shape. There's something off though... they all look to be kneeling?

You take out your earbuds and let them dangle around the collar of your shirt. Once you do that your attention is focused back on tbe crowd. Now there's a tall man with shoulder length black hair and some sort of weird helmet on his head, holding some sort of staff, in the middle of the crowd.

"What the hell is going on over there?" You wonder to yourself and you take a few steps closer so you're on the edge of the sidewalk going onto the road.

Suddenly a bright line of blue light is fored and then ricocheted back to the man. You feel the urge to run accross the street and see what's going on. You know you probably shouldn't but you ignore your inner knowledge and run towards the crowd of people.

Next thing you know Iron Man is flying in from above and a fight between him, Captain America, and the mystery man are fighting about 100 feet away from you and there's an ominous jet in the sky.

You roll your eyes at the sight of the heroes knowing no one can truly be that good. That you learned the hard way in the past.

You hear iron man call the mystery man "Reindeer games" which is fitting for the helmet. The man is then brought up to the jet, as he is you catch him glancing down at the crowd you're surrounded by.

Three days later...

After a few days you assume it's all gone and done with and presumably over. Well, that is until you're at school.

You're in math class working on a test with the TV comes on.

"Students of midtown high, school is being let out early and you are to go to the buses or call your parents to come and get you because qe have just received word that the villain Loki has escaped." A student on the TV explains. A picture of the mystery man from the days before then is shown on the screen.

"So that's his name?" You think to yourself as you get your things together. The class then turns into murmers and students talking about the villain or freaking out over the fact he's escaped.

After gathering your things from your locker you head out of the school and go to the back alley nearby. This is where you often go when you don't feel like going home. There's a fire escape that goes up the side of the building and leads you to the roof. You climb up and sit there listening to the sounds of the city, it's calming up there. Even with the chaos throughout the city about Loki, you're completly calm and at peace.

Well that is until a blue dust cloud starts appearing causing you to jump up not knowing what it is. A man appears from the cloud. the first thing you see is his body shape, then his hair. He steps out into the light more and that's when you realize... It's Loki.