Part 2; "Ever traveled by Biftöst?"

Your POV:

The school bell rings and you run to your locker to grab your things. It doesn't take long since you don't have a lot there and you don't bother to grab your books since you're not coming back to this horrible prision.

You close your locker but as you are about to leave you hear a familiar voice call your name. You know immediately who the voice belongs to; Peter Parker.

Peter walks up to you after getting your attention. "What do you want Peter?" you question.

"You haven't come to the tower recently, I've been worried about you." He pauses for a moment, "And so has your dad."

you give him an angered expression, "Tony is not my dad Peter, he hardly knew I existed before last hear." you scoff.

"Well yeah, but he's still your dad." Peter states.

"No, he's yours Peter, he cares for you more as his kid than he ever did or would me." You snarl. "Now I have to go." You start to walk off to the exit of the school and then realize Peter following you.

"Go away Parker." You hiss.

"You should come to Liz's party" He states.

(A/N the timeline of this is that the first Avengers movie took place just before Spider-Man homecoming- because... i can do that-)

"Peter, I'm busy and have stuff to do." You tell off and then the two of you are now outside. Yoh scan the area for Loki to see if he's around. You spot him in the alley of the building you first met him.

"I gotta go Pete." You say and run across the street to where Loki is.

You get there and Loki makes his usual asgardian attire appear. "Ready to go y/n?" He asks.

You smile at him, "Deffinitly, but how do we get to Asgard?"

He looks at you and smirks, "Ever heard of travelling by Bifröst?" He asks.

You shake your head no in confusion. He looks up to the sky, "Heimdall if you could please bring us back." Loki says.

then comes down a bright light almost rainbow colored. A few seconds pass and you're in the gold sphere shaped room. "Woah." You mutter under your breathe.

Peter's POV

I look over to where Y/N is going. It's probably none of my business, but I'm curious. I see them go into this alley and there's someone else there, I can't really tell who it is though. But then something happens turning his clothes to gold and green with a gold helmet. Then I realize; it's Loki. I run my way across the street to safe Y/N from him. When I get there though I hear Y/N talking to him calmly.

"But how do we get to asgard?" I hear them ask the villain. "What the?" I wonder to myself.

I then hear Loki say something about someone named Heimdall and something about the Bifröst. I hear lightning from the area and quickly turn the corner to see that the two are gone and a design/pattern is burned onto the ground. I take out my phone and take a picture. I then head to the tower to warn the others.

I get my suit on and get out my phone to call Mr. Stark. As it rings I take off and start swinging through the city.

The phone rings twice before he answers, "What's up kid?" He asks.

"Mr. Stark, I got some good an bad news for you." I state.

"Alright tell me the good news first."

"I found out where Loki is." I state.

"Let me guess the bad news is you got hurt and you're on the wah here to get patched up again?" He interrupts.

"Actually no, it's worse than that." I start, "Loki went to asgard." I pause, "And Y/N went with him..."

Mr. Stark is silent for a moment, "Get back to the tower now." He demands and hangs up the phone.

Tony's POV:

I'm in the living room with Thor, Bruce, Steve, Nat, and Clint. I hang up the phone on Peter and look over at Thor.

"Peter found Loki." I state. "He's in Asgard."

Before I can finish Thor interrupts, "Good I'll go get him and the tesserract, and all will be well."

"He has y/n with him." I finish. Everyone looks at me confused and concerned.

"Y/N was captured by Loki? Why would Loki take them in the first place?" Natasha questions.

"He didn't, Y/N willingly went with, they're working with him or something. We're unsure what the connection is." I state.

"That makes no sense though, Y/N went off the grid for 3 months to be with Loki? That doesn't seem right." Steve states.

"Peter's on his way to explain more of what he saw, then we're going to asgard." I say to the team.

"Well Tony, you can come but i don't think it'd be the best idea if all of you come."

"Alright fine, Thor, you and I will go." I state.

Back on Asgard

Your POV:

"Heimdall is there a way you can get my mother that I'm here?" Loki asks the other man in the room. He has brown long hair, looks fairly old he has a beard and then is also holding some sort of sword.

"Yes and I have told her already, she is in the palace waiting for you." Heimdall states.

"Good, then we'll head there now." Loki states looking at you with a smile.

He walks to you and the two of you walk on a rainbow bridge and head to the castle of Asgard. As you're walking you say a few things.

"You didn't tell me you were a Prince, or are you a king?" You question him.

He smiles at you, "I'm not the king, my brother is." He states, "I'm the prince."

"Cool." You say. The two of you are quiet for the rest of the walk until you speak up.

"Would you say you're as bad as everyone else says?" You ask.

His face saddens as he looks at the ground, "Sometimes, yes." He states, "But i do regret doing what i did in New York."

"Why'd you do it?" You question more.

"That's not important right now." He smiles dodging the question.

You then approach the palace and go inside.