Among Us Version 2.0; There is One pervert Among us.

-- A story where Captains played Among Us in real life, but aside from eliminating the crewmates, the impostor seems to have a different thing in mind.

"Y-you? You're the imp-" Before Ushijima could even finish his sentence, he felt the lad's soft lips on his slightly opened mouth, making it hard for the words he was trying to say, escaped from his parted lips that are being ravaged by this drunken lad who seems like a different person now than when he's sober.

Liquor can really make a person act irrationally, huh?

He thought to himself but just like the man on top of him, his thought process shuts off in an instant, right after he tasted those sweet lips that are now making their way down to his neck, sending a familiar ticklish sensation throughout his body. And as the impostor's expert lips claimed his once again, Ushijima's mind wondered how the hell they end up like this?

They were just playing that famous online game to make everyone sober a little, after drinking almost all the alcoholic beverages that Kuroo and Bokuto prepared for their Christmas party. Those two got bored with the usual Christmas party, so they prepared a game to make their night more enjoyable after drinking almost all the liquors they had for the night.

--

"Let's sober up," Kuroo said to everyone who all looked wasted especially Kita who seems like a different person because of how flirty he is now with Daichi and Ushijima. He keeps on pinching their thighs and biceps with a flashy and flirty smile plastered on his lips, making the two blushes on his unconscious advances.

"What game? Make sure that this guy here will really sober up." Oikawa said while trying to pull away Kita from the two, who now looked really uncomfortable because of the gap in how Kita acts when he's sober and when he's drunk.

They all knew that Seijoh's former captain swing both ways and normally, Oikawa is the flirty one and all over the place when they are all together, but right now, his silence is noticeable since earlier that they arrived in Shiratorizawa, where they held their celebration for this year. But knowing his mood swings, the other captains just shrug it off. They just thought that maybe he's just tired from his flight back here in Japan from Argentina where he is now a residence.

"The game is called Among Us, a famous online game where the crewmates should find who is the impostor that killing everyone and sabotaging their tasks. But the twist is that we are going to play it in real life, just minus the killing of course." Kuroo explained.

It seems that Kuroo and Bokuto really want their party to be the best, they prepared everything that they needed for the game because the two gave them a color-coded t-shirt just like their old team's uniform in high school, and it has a name tag connected with a Velcro at the back of the shirt.

"For the impostor to eliminate the crewmates without literally killing them, we prepared this shirt for everyone. The name tags are removable. The impostor has to remove it like this..." Kuroo ripped off Bokuto's name tag from his back to show everyone what they have to do if they are the impostor.

"Woaaah~ Amazing!" Terushima exclaimed with a sparkly look on his face.

"Then what about the tasks and sabotage? Also, how will we decide who will be the impostor is?" Daishou asked with now have an interesting look on his face after seeing how the game will be in real life.

Bokuto showed nine white cards. The words in 8 of the cards are printed in black ink while the last card is printed in red ink.

"We are going to shuffle the cards, and whoever picks the card with words printed in red ink, will be the impostor. The tasks are simple and will truly sober you up, like you have to do a good deal of diving drill, or strike lined-up bottles using serves...things like that." Bokuto explained.