Chapter 4

The afternoon of the dance was interesting to say the least. Apparently I had 6 girlfriends now and they all made me wear a suit. Because of course they did. Anyways, I started by dancing with Pyra and Mythra, before ending up hiding by the punch bowl with Ruby. "Hide here often?" I joke. "Hmm? Oh yeah... stupid lady stilts... How do you do it by the way?" Ruby says, laughing a bit. "Do what?" I asked. "Seem so confident and strong all the time?" She asks. "Well, it helps alot to have Pyra and Mythra literally bonded to me. They're always there for me, whether it's a fight or a tough time." I answer. "Could you be there for me?" Ruby asks. "Of course! After all, arent you one of my girlfriends now?" I asked. Ruby blushed and nodded before turning into a burst of petals and hugging me. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" Ruby says over and over again. "Your welcome, now please let me go." I say, blushing madly. She does and smiles at me. "Want to dance?" I asked. "Yes!" Ruby says, taking my hand and leading me a few feet away from the punch bowl. We danced for a bit before Ruby traded with Wiess then Blake and then Yang. Towards the end of the dance things died down a bit and Team RWBY called it a night, heading back to their dorm. "We should go too." Pyra says. "Yeah." I respond as we go to leave.

Small timeskip

I was standing outside with Pyra and Weiss as her sister was apparently arriving. That was, until Ruby's uncle decided to pick a fight until I was annoyed. "Alright, could you both calm down?" I said, causing them to look at me. "Shut it pipsquek." Ruby's uncle says. "I hate to do it but I have to agree, stay out of it." Weiss's sister says. "Or what?" I ask, getting more annoyed. "Kid, you dont want to pick a fight with a trained huntsmen." Ruby's uncle says. "I'd bet I could beat both of you." I say, nearly regretting it, or I would have if Mythra didnt switch with Pyra and step up next to me. "How about a 2v2?" She says. "Your on!" Ruby's uncle says. "Just this once." Weiss's sister says. "What are you doing?!" Weiss asks. "Sorry William, but get him uncle Qrow!" Ruby yells. Qrow and Weiss's sister  began to head towards me. "Kid, you dont even have a weapon." Qrow says. "Mythra, if you would." I say, holding out my hand. Mythra's sword appeared in my hand. "Beat them for us, would you?" Mythra says. "Of course, we'll win." I say, confidently. I get ready and block a strike from both of their swords before using sword bash to disrupt Qrow, who seemed drunk and he lost his weapon as I smacked it away with my sword. "Alright, alright, I'm out." Qrow says, getting his sword and stepping to the side. "What's your name?" I ask Weiss's sister. "That is none of your concern." She responds. "Nice to meet you too." I retort. Mythra supplies me with more ether and I continue to attack as Weiss's sister blocks every strike until she gets a hit through, cutting my arm. I was used to alot of pain at this point, but Mythra wasnt and she took a few seconds to grasp and hold her arm, as we share our wounds due to me having half her core crystal, which I keep hidden. "Schnee!" I hear someone yell, but I dont pay too much attention as I rush over to Mythra. "You alright?" I ask, looking at her with worry. "Y-yeah, just a scratch, right?" Mythra asks. I looked at my wound and saw it was worse than just a scratch. "Come on, I can patch you up in the dorm. "Kid, you did good, but how did you get cut and why did she get cut as well? Nothing touched her." Qrow says. "Come with me, I can explain on the way." I say.

I explained to Qrow and Team RWBY about everything I could. "You almost died?!" Ruby says, worried. "No, technicly I did die. Pyra brought me back." I say. Ruby hugged me and almost cried which earned me a look from Qrow. "Ruby, please get off." I say. "Finee.... but you owe me cookies for not telling us this." Ruby says.  Weiss shook her head. "I'm going to go talk to Winter." She says, walking away. I patched up Mythra's arm. "Alright, you two, come with me, I think Ozpin will want to talk more with you." Qrow says pointing to Mythra and me.

Qrow leads me and Mythra to Ozpins office. He leads us in and I see Ozpin and another man, I think it was the one who yelled at the end of the fight earlier. "Qrow, why are these two here?" Ozpin asks. "I think you should tell him about Her." Qrow says. Ozpin sighs. "I guess so. What's your favourite fairy tale?" Ozpin asks, turning to me.

"What?"

Sparrow king out.