Chapter 5

"What?" I ask, confused. "Ah right, you two are from a different world. In this one theres a fairy tale about 4 maidens, each gifted magical powers. I was the one who gifted them this magic. You understand the Grimm right?" Ozpin starts, stopping to ask. "Yes." I say, still confused as Mythra was taking in the information. "They are controlled by a Queen, who like me has magic. Her name is Salem." Ozpin explains. "Why are you telling me this?" I ask. "To put it simply, I want you to become the guardian of the maidens." Ozpin says. "Who are the maidens?" I asked. "We only know of 2. One of them has had her power stolen, but only in part. We believe a suitable replacement would be Pyrrah Nikos. The other is in General Ironwoods care." Ozpin responds, gesturing to the man, who nods. "Nice to meet you." I say. "Likewise." He responds. "Alright. I accept. Mythra?" I say, turning to her. "Seems like bad people are just universal." Mythra says, nodding. "Alright. For now, just keep an eye out, we believe the school has been infiltrated." Ozpin says. "Ok, we'll let you know if we see anything." I say, as I get up. Me and Mythra head to the door before Qrow stops me. "Keep my nieces safe." He says, with a serious look in his eyes. "Will do." I say, heading into the elevator.

Timeskip

After a few weeks nothing abnormal happened, exchange students showed up, me and the girls had a group hug, and the Vytal tournament started. Me and Mythra were automatically put into round 2 as we were a two man team. Things only started going weird during 1v1s. It was time for Yangs match and I was getting a bad feeling. Anyway, I sat down next to Ruby, Weiss, and Blake with Pyra as the match started. It went well, until Yang finally broke her opponent's aura, then cheered. Before she turned back to him, her opponent lunged at her with his foot out to kick her. "Yang lookout!" I yell, catching an odd look from a green haired girl, and caused Yang to turn around and punch him in the leg. I dont know what everyone else saw, but everyone gasped and yelled in some sort of outrage and paramedics ran out on the field along with robots. I looked at Pyra and she nodded and we both hopped down into the arena with Yang. I ran to her side. "Back off!" I yell to the Bots. "You Alright? What happened?" I asked Yang. She looked scared and confused. "He came at me!" She says. We both looked up to see the screen which showed Yang walking around her opponent and punching his leg. "That didnt happen. First let's get you back to the dorm..." I say, grabbing her hand as the paramedics tended to the other guy. I lead her to the dorm, Pyra following us both. When we get there her team was waiting and questioned her. "What you guys saw wasnt real. It couldnt have been. I saw what happened. He went to attack her after the fight was called." I explained, sitting next to Yang and rubbing her back a bit to calm her. "You are lucky I'm not able to arrest you! Why attack another student while he was down?!" Ironwood yells, slamming the door open. I gave him a glare. "I need to talk to Ozpin." I say, getting up and purposefully pushing past Ironwood. I really didn't like him at this point. I went up to Ozpin's office. "It was a green haired girl. I'm sorry I cant give more, but she did something. I saw what happened, or atleast what Yang saw. The guy jumped at her and she defended herself. She cant be blamed." I say, immediately. "I am sorry, I cannot. Regardless of what you two saw, the world saw what they saw. She will be disqualified but I can assure you no more will happen." Ozpin says. "Alright. Well, I gave my peice." I say, walking into the elevator and heading back to RWBY's dorm. "How you doing Yang?" I asked. Ruby was the only one there to help comfort her. "Ok I guess... I botched it for my entire team. "Yang, we understand what happened. None of us blame you." Ruby says. I sit next to her and put my arm around Yangs shoulder. She lays her head on my shoulder. "I'll catch the people who did this." I say, sighing and holding Yang for a bit.

Sparrow king out.