one

A/N : I was trying to challenge myself by writing in present tense. But it doesn't suit me so... ಠ ಠ And writing in first P.O.V. but this one is okay.

To friends who know how my dream goes; I'm funny, right? I dont even expect I would be so serious about making my dream into a story... I'm not gonna put myself and the entire real scene in here. There might be some familiar scene but uhm.. you know... The names... I change them 👀
And I'm making this into more an adult image.

And yes, I cringe... I punched my own thighs at every cringing scene.

Uhm...

While I'm at the corner of the room, crying, cringing, punching my own thihgs and hating myself for being over imaginative... 😭

Enjoy(?) 😬

----------

It had been years since I left school. I didn't counts years passed as I rather like enjoying to live without worrying of my age, of time or living without thinking of how annoying school could be and at this moment, I was focusing on my own business.

I was a handicraft maker. I made bracelets and keychains, and sold them online.

The annoyance came back when I got notifications that I was added in a group chat. I wondered who added me. I barely like chatting in groupchat, especially with people who I was barely close with.

When I checked the group, I recognized some usernames as they were close to their real names. My friends – Seo Jihoon, Choi Yeri and Kang Kira – who I was still in contact with, were also added in the group chat.

While the groupchat were starting to flood the chats notifications, I calmly set it as muted. ALWAYS! I smiled that I finally put the group's notifications to silent.

Then, I decided to send private messages to three of my friends.

×××××

•• Seo Jihoon ••
last seen yesterday at 19:34

- bro
- what is this...????

×××××

•• Choi Yeri ••
last seen today 11:23

- girl...
- what is this group's purpose???
- can I leave the group?
- it's not important to me

×××××

•• Kang Kira ••
online

- Kiki
- how is you?
- the group, I mean
- you okay?

×××××

I didn't expect to get an immediate response from Jihoon as I knew he had been busy. But I got an immediate response from Kira. I knew she was free all day since she's having semester holidays at that moment. She was taking PhD. Eh, we got a future doctor.

×××××

•• Kang Kira ••
online