three

A/N : (ಠ_ಠ)

---------

I worked the whole day the day before the event, finishing customers' orders who wanted them early as I was afraid I would not be able to finish them later.

When I went through the name of customers list, I was happy that I had three more customers with three to five items to make. As I knew I could finish the rest later, I cleaned up the table and went to rest at twelve midnight. Some people thought making bracelet was as easy as learning ABC, but truth to be told, it took an hour or a half hour to finish one and it was depending on what design and style.

Finally, the day had come. I was glad that the event would start in between eleven in the morning and twelve in the afternoon. I felt more tired than I usually was. I felt something didn't feel right in my body. Nonetheless, I pushed myself up from bed and proceeded to shower.

I left the bathroom an hour later with a towel wrapped my body and my hair. I took out the dress that Namjoon chose for me last time from the wardrobe. I unbundled my hair, letting it to fall free on back. I dried it with a hair dryer and later, straightened it.

My room felt a little colder than usual. My flesh felt light. The hairdryer only warmed me a little. I hated how I knew what I was feeling at the moment.

I put on the dress and applied a little make up next. I didn't feel like putting on contact lenses that day, so I took out a glasses from it's case and put it on my face. I had to press my eyes to adjust my blurry view for awhile.

Coincidentally when I was checking myself for the last time in the mirror, a message came on my phone. I lifted it up while pressing the home button, seeing Yeri's name came as a notification.

×××××

•• Choi Yeri ••
online

- yaw
- are you done?

- just done

- what time are you picking me up?

- now

- ok

×××××

I was already at the living room, drinking a cup of water when I told her that I was going to pick her up soon.

Seeing that she was offline already, I took out a small bottled perfume from my bag and then sprayed a little on both of my collarbones. Sweet strawberry scent satisfied my smelling sense as it began to linger around me. At the same time,  my throat felt like it clogged my nose even though I could breath properly. I deeply swallowed my saliva.

I brought a zippered sweater with me, just in case I would be really needing it.

I took out a pair of black wedges sneakers with fake shoe laces from the shoes cabinet. I thought it was weird to match a dress with sneakers at first, but I wanted to be comfortable. Driving with heel shoes are dangerous, so I put on scandals and went to my car next.

Driving to Yeri's house only took ten minutes, I notified her when I almost reached her house. At the same time, I received an incoming call from Namjoon. I was relieved that I sent the message already. I answered the call after that.

I didn't feel well. Still, I managed to answer cheerfully, "hellooo!"

Namjoon chuckled, "hey, baby. Are you going today?"