four

A/N : whenever I type Changkyun, my keyboard always suggests 'change'...

This last chapter is 2000 ++ words ✌
I dont know why I feel proud lol...

----------

I woke up to the sound of talking. It wasn't loud but clear enough to make me conscious. Still, I was not okay. The atmosphere was still suffocating me and it scared me.

I realized I was under someone's arm or that's what I felt. As my heavy feeling head rested on someone's upper arm, I forced my eyes to open a little to see who was the owner of the arm. At the same time, I felt a soft caressed on top of my right hand. The caress was the same feeling of when someone cared about you.

Finally, I recognized the face who let me rested on his arm. It's Im Changkyun.

I slowly closed my eyes to avoid his hair from poking them when he carefully placed his cheek on my forehead.

"She's still burning up," Changkyun told.

"Hanmi." This shaky, cracked voice belonged to Yeri. "I should have known." She was sitting at the passenger's front seat.

I wished I could tell her that it's okay. It was my fault for being stubborn.

"Have you informed your father, Changkyun?" I heard Sir Michael spoke.

"I have. They are on standby now," Changkyun told.

I heard Yeri sniffling after that. Not once, but more than twice. At that time, I knew she was crying. I wanted to speak. I wanted to tell her to not cry or feel bad about me. It's my fault for being stubborn. It's my own fault for not putting myself in the first place. But at the same time, I wanted her to be happy. Her parents had been controlling her life and it suffocated her. I wished I could be one of the people who could lessen the suffering.

But I got no energy to speak. Not when my head still felt heavy and I didn't feel like responding or getting up.

From the way I felt the muscle under my head moved, I knew Changkyun turned his head either to stare outside or looking at me. I only knew that he was staring at me when he rested his cheek on my forehead again. Another soft caress but longer played on top of my hand again.

It felt like a lullaby.

I ended up shutting my eyes again and rested comfortably on the rest of the emergency journey.

**********

I had been feeling something cold had been playing or even circulating in my left hand. I could feel a thick, long and heavy cloth covered me from my shoulders to the end of my feet.

Later, I heard rustling noise. I didn't know where it came from. As I felt a little lighter, I forced myself to wake up. My eyes slowly opened and rays from the sunlight outside hit my sight. At least, the blinds at the window blocked the lights from blinding my eyes at some area.

I moved my head on both sides to look for the direction of the noise. Later, I noticed a presence in front of me, taking out something from plastics on the adjustable table.

Although I felt lighter than before, my head was still spinning. I didn't want to force myself from getting up yet. Instead, I pressed my eyes to adjust my blurry view to see who was at the table.

My voice came out croaky as I called, "Changkyun."

Changkyun looked at me as I turned my head to the right due to the sudden spinning sensation I felt in head. I felt like I wanted to break my skull already.