The cottage

The next month goes by so fast that I don't even have time to think about it. Wich is deeply frustrating. My unfinished painting is still sitting out waiting to be finished. And now I have to pack it too. I still don't know anything about this soulmate of mine. I only know where we are gonna live for the first two months. This of cores means that he is from another country. But I expected that. I do live in Denmark after al. Chis knocks on the door and opens it. "Are you ready? Have you peed and all that?" I look accusingly at him. "You know, I'm older than you right?" He laughs, "Only by 3 years. Besides Mom is Mom. And you know dad is not ready for his little girl to grow up. So now I'm your new parent!" My eyes roll to the back of my head and back. "Yes, I'm ready... or something." No one talks on the car ride. Everyone is waiting for something. Not knowing what. It's only 20 minutes away. But it takes forever. Until it doesn't, and we pull up to a little cottage. It's very pretty but it is big. I can not afford that. It looks cozy and old, but as you build it with technology. I'm am very confused. And so is my family. We pull up to the gate, and as is the tradition, I get out of the car and walk up to the gate, with only the last of my stuff. The gates security system checks that it is me. And opens slowly, very dramatically. Come on, give me a break. I don't need more drama right now. I walk throw the gates and through a small garden, and up to the dor. It's made of what looks like a solid wood door. I unlock it with my hand. And open it. l don't know what to expect. So it surprises me that the interior is pretty modern, but filled with plants. I don't recognize most of them. I look around astounded, it's so pretty. There's a soft yellow kitchen, a light blue living /dining room, a "small" greenish bathroom, a cupel plain rooms we are supposed to decorate, and on the top floor, there are a master bedroom and a big bathroom. I'm surprised to find a dor that led to a staircase down to a basement. I really can not afford this place. The sound of boxing gets me as soon as I open the door. Hu? Boxing? Isn't he supposed to get here tomorrow? I slowly walk down the stairs. I enter a bright room. There are mirrors on the walls and different kinds of machines. And in the middle of the room, a woman stands with tape on her hands and boxing on a red thing, that I can't remember the name of. She has brown hair braided into French braids. She has headphones in. There must be some mistake. "Excuse me!" I say loudly. Her hair flicks quickly as she turns around. Her body is ready to fight, then she notices me. The muddy green eyes widen, and she stops in her tracks. Her staring makes me a bit uncomfortable. "I'm sorry to bother you. I must have the wrong address or something." She snaps out of her trance and takes one of her earbuds out. "Sorry I didn't chat that." I hate to repeat myself. "I just think that there was made a mistake. I must have gotten the wrong address or something." The shake of her head is confusing, but she elaborates. "I doubt it, your Abigail Ferbria right?" How dos she know my name? "Yes." She grabs a towel and dries her face and hands. Then she walks over to where I'm standing and puts her hand out. "I'm Cora Amerika. I'm your soulmate."