Chapter 10

*A few hours earlier*

After Dick finally calmed down and stopped cussing everyone out in Romanian, he turned his gaze to Damian who was staring at him. "So what do you want to do little D?" Dick asked.

"Well there is this one thing..." Damian trailed off.

"Such as?" Dick prompted.

"A... Weapons convoy containing a lot of well crafted swords and knives..." Damian hinted at.

"And you want to hit it?" Dick guessed.

"Tt. Why else would I bring it up Grayson Wilson?"

"I don't know. Maybe for shits and giggles?" Dick laughed before ducking under an upcoming punch.

Selina scowled at him. "You know better kitten."

Dick turned his puppy eyes to Slade and Ra's. "Can we go alone this time please? Can we?" He begged. Damian also turned to the older mercenary and assassin.

They had a silent conversation before sighing. "As long as you are careful." Ra's conceded.

"And if you see the Bat, run." Slade ruffled Dick's hair as he remembered Renegade's skillful take-down of Batman.

Renegade and Damian, known as Shadow, suited up before swinging into the rooftops on their way to the convoy, not knowing that Ra's, Talia, Slade, and Selina were keeping a careful eye on the trackers.

*fast forward a few hours*

Damian had miscounted. He knocked out every single guard with Renegade except for the one who was hiding under the vehicle. That one guard triggered an alarm.

"Hey Shadow! Come check this out!" Renegade called.

"Tt. I am already here." Shadow scoffed, already holding a few katanas that he liked and handing over a nice looking set of throwing knives to his partner.

"Renegade." A deep gruff voice sounded.

Renegade sighed, pocketing the knives along with a few others as Shadow tensed. "Yes Batsy?" The ten year old said sweetly.

"You are under arrest." Batman pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"Ye-ah... How about no?" Renegade made a clicking noise in the back of his throat, signalling Shadow to retreat. The Demon Heir nodded and they both Joe's away, grappling to the rooftops with Batman close behind. The villain duo made it to a hideout entrance and Shadow ducked inside just as Flash tried to push Renegade out of the way. Renegade knew he was cornered so he lunged, pushing a brick. It scanned him quickly before shutting Shadow in the safe house. "Go! Go tell the others!" Renegade shouted as he looked just in time to see his little brother nod before the doors shut.

"Just surrender kid and no one will get hurt." Flash skidded to a stop in front of him as the other members of the Justice League surrounded him.

Renegade grabbed a small dagger and handed it to a confused Flash. "Here." He smiled.

"Flash no!" Superman shouted but it was to late. The Flash was bound in frozen ropes, courtesy of Captain Cold. Renegade acted quickly, throwing Kryptonite powder down, easily disabling Superman as well. Batman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman engaged the child in hand to hand combat. With his intense training and acrobatic skills, he was gaining the upper hand.

Or at least, he was.

Green Arrow shot him in the back with a shocking arrow and Renegade fell to the ground, seizing before Batman knocked him out.

"I can see why you had issues Batman." Wonder Woman panted moving over to untie the Flash.

"Take him to the Mountain and put him in a cell." Batman ordered, calling the Batwing to pick up Superman and take him to the nearest Zeta Tube.

*with the League of Assassins*

Damian panted as he ran as fast as he could. He had to tell them as quickly as possible. "Move!" He shouted, pushing people out of his way as he headed to the throne room.

He burst through the door. "Dami-!" Talia was about to scold but stopped when he burst into tears.

"They took him!" Damian hugged her. "The took my brother!"

Slade moved closer. "Who took Dick?"

"The... The Justice League." Damian sniffled.

"Batman actually let heroes other than him in Gotham?" Ra's asked.

Slade nodded. "It's unheard of."

"Can we get him back?" Damian asked.

"Don't worry. We will get him back." Slade's eye glazed over as he stared into space, imagining his revenge. "No matter what it takes."