Bad luck (Chapter 1)

Aaron's Pov

My alarm clock wakes me at exactly 5 am I morning so I have no time for delay.

I get up front my bed and head,to the shower for my bath. When I'm done, I wrap a towel around my waist and in my hair to let all the water drip.

Then I get,dressed in a black formal suit either grey vans and try to make my hair look  presentable.

When that's done. I head to my car and go straight for work, ordering food on my way.

Being the CEO of  Bots and Electronics is not easy, not only do we try to give mankind a special gift which so many lack intelligence but we also try as much as possible time make our dreams a reality, that is our main objective at BAE.

Once I get to it, I get out of my car to the building, on my way, I meet anne, my latest fuck.

See Anne and I have been playing around and I will admit, she was a  great fuck.

But it all changed when she told me those poisonous and vile words, words that have brought nothing but pain and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I would sell my soul to the devil before I ever went down that road again.

So I did the only thing I could, broke up with her. Well I wouldn't call it a break up since we were never really together.

But the problem is after that she kept on disturbing me, sending me so many texts that I blocked her.

She once broke into my office, which is a serious breach of privacy and security that I told my guards to not allow her  near my house or the office or any other place she might know.

But even after doing all that, she never relents and her standing here is proof itself.

I have no business or need for her so I side step her but she blocks my view. So I grimace and told her,

" Anne, we've been over this, we're done, finished what do want again this time, I thought I made myself clear when I said I don't want you anywhere near me, I  don't want to see you. I don't need you now nor will I ever, you have served your purpose  "

But she said," Aaron what we had was special. How could you say you don't need me anymore. I admit I was a fuck bu-"

"But nothing, you were a quick fuck, I thought I made myself very clear. And you told me that's all we were and all we ever would be"

"But I love yo-"

"Please don't say that disgusting word, you know how I much I hate it and I thought in in the contract we made, that this "

I pointed at her and I ," would only be a no strings attached relationship, feelings aside and that if you  ever developed any sort of feelings for me, I would end it then and there. Am I right or wrong."

"I know that is what we agreed upon bu-"

"Nothing, I don't want to hear it, you developed unnecessary feelings and I had to end it"

"Bu-"

"NOTHING, you breached our agreement and I had to do what was needed so save you and me the drama but you're still here, haven't you suffered enough. Why waste your tears in a man like me when you could have someone who loves YOU"

"But you are that -"

" No I'm not sorry to disappoint, please Anne I'm very tired of this conversation, please leave and if you refuse to do so and if you do not cooperate, I have other means, guards please dismiss her from the premises"

And they replied immediately, "Yes sir"

Then I went inside, I could still here her constant pleading but chose to ignore them then I went straight to my office to start the day's work

Although I feel bad for what she is going through, I cannot go down that path again. Once is more than enough for me.

Hello my lovely readers here is my new book called stone heart ♥.

Do you like my description of Aaron ?

I know he behaves stone cold but who knows  for how long,

Will he remain like this forever or might something unexpected happen.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If to u wat me to continue this story, please,do vote and comment. I need all the positive vibes I can get.

See,you later if you liked my story. Always with you, i-hate-sappy-stuff.
Tootles😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝