Introduction and Disclaimer

This fic is inspired by "Red, White & Royal Blue" by Casey McQuiston, and was previously known as "Yellow, White & Royal Blue", and has been rewritten since then.

As always, I do not ship any of the creators within this fic in real life, this is all fiction, and in no way am I trying to force these relationships or personalities onto the creators.

This will follow the rough storyline of RW&RB, but despite this it is all my writing; I will never take any of Casey McQuiston's writing and pass it off as my own. Some areas I will probably follow a little closer to the book (such as the election, since I'm British and don't know that much about American politics), and others will stray much further from the storyline!

With all that said, on to the good stuff!

Here is the character list, primarily for those who have read RW&RB. You do not need to have read RW&RB to understand this though. It is a fantastic book that I would highly recommend, but the plot and characters will make sense without any prior knowledge of either the book or the content creators!

I have not, however, just taken the book and replaced the original names with the names of content creators. Quite a few of the characters in this fic will have different traits to their corresponding characters and some will play a different part in the fic than they did in the RW&RB.

Alex/Clayton Claremont-Diaz (Dream)

June/Niki Claremont-Diaz (Nihachu)

Prince Henry/George Fox-Mountcristen-Winsor (GeorgeNotFound)

Prince Beatrice/William Fox-Mountcristen-Winsor (Wilbur Soot)

Prince Phillip Fox Mountcristen-Winsor (Ph1lza)

Nora/Floris Holleran (Fundy)

Percy 'Pez'/Alastair 'Eret' Blackwell (The_Eret)

Shaan/Zak Srivastava (Skeppy)

Zahra/Darryl Bankston (BadBoyHalo)

Rafael/Johnathon Luna (JSchlatt)

Cassius 'Cash'/Dave (Technoblade)

Other Notable Characters:

Ellen Claremont

Amy Chen

Jeffery Richards

Martha/Kristin Fox Mountcristen-Winsor

Adrian Diaz

Liam/Nick Armstrong (Sapnap)

Karl Jacobs

With cameos from various other content creators, including Ranboo, Tommyinnit and Tubbo