Prologue

Before I begin I just want to say hello and thanks for reading The Sons Friend. Feel free to leave comments and share the story! This is an extended book of a short I had written in a previous book!

Authors note: All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

If you enjoy this story, please remember, to comment and vote as well as share! :)

***

Selena Aguilar hasn't had much luck when it came to relationships and dating. The men were either too immature, too bold , or wanted something temporary. She craved intimacy but more importantly someone to share her life with.  But she is just about with trying to find a man. Maybe she was meant to be alone.

For now she will draw focus on her career, family, and her son Jacob rather than finding love. But what happens when she encounters Jacob's close friend Silas who can't seem to keep his eyes and hands off of her.

Will she be able to give in to the lingering glances and burning touches of the man or let go of the only man capable of making her feel this way?

(18+)

A short-romance story.