Assessment

Welp, I'm back guys and this time I'm on the computer. It is Izuku's point of view unless stated otherwise or 3rd person

This is POV character talking talking I said

"This is not POV character talking,"

'this is not POV character thinking'

This is POV character thinking I thought

"This is almight talking"

This is a supermove or Izuku transformation talking

____________________________________________________________________

  Bakugo's POV:

  Damn nerd, first he gets this hella powerful quirk that he's been hiding from me for 6 years, then he steals my spotlight by being better than me at everything, now he enrolled at UA, that b*tch.

   Izuku's POV:

  I walk in to a room where a witness a pomeranian's first interaction with sonic. "Get your feet off the table, you are disrespecting the people who manufactured the table and the people who sat in that chair before you!" I tune out the rest of the conversation and just wait for the teacher. I spy a yellow caterpillar outside the door and presume it's the teacher so I say, shut up the teacher is here. Said caterpillar gets up and reveals that it is a human in a sleeping bag, "It took you all 8 seconds to shut up, that won't do, time is precious and this won't be a walk in the park put these gym kits on and meet me on the outdoors training ground, I'm your teacher Mr. Aizawa" he states and walks out. After everyone gets outside we proceed to start the assessment. "Midoriya, you were the 1st year representative what was your score in junior high?" Umm, about 80 meters I think I reply, I can heare people muttering about how my physical strength was so high while Kacchan made a 'tch' sound and Aizawa had a creepy grin, "Throw the ball using your quirk this time," I nod, transforming into Gravittack, I throw it and use my gravity manipulation to bring it even high into the vacuum of space, and since there is no atmosphere or anything else to stop the ball it just keeps going, and going, and going, aizawa just looks at it and says, "Infinity, looks like you have some potential," (He has seen the abilities of other forms so that why he says that to him) Someone makes a comment on how this would be so much fun, but I mention that he has expelled out an entire class before. The first test was the 50 meter dash and I was up against kacchan, "Get ready to taste my dust deku," my opponent shouts at me. I just reply with don't count on it. The race starts and kacchan uses his explosions to propel himself and gets 4.50 seconds. Kacchan smirks and turns around expecting to see me lagging behind, but nothing i there to greet him, not even my dust. I revert back to normal and he sees my score and gets angry, "Deku you bastard, how did you get such a high score?" "That's enough, anymore of this and I will expell you, whether or not you have potential," Aizawa snaps at him. Next was a standing long jump, easy, I turn into Big Chill and just fly over the pit. After everyone else did the jump it was time for the grip test, I turn into Humongosaur and accidently break the gripper. Next was the side steps and I was just behind Mineta who used his 'grapes' as trampolines. Lastly was the ball throw and the only one close to me was Uraraka who got infinity as well. I silently laugh thinking about the face Kacchan will have because I beat him in every test and sometimes multiple people beat him. Aizawa showed the test scores (everything is the same except Izuku got first place and everyone else was bumped down a level until the person above Izuku which was Katsuki) "I was going to expell the last place person, but all of you seem to have potential so you get to stay in the hero course for now. We introduced ourselves and left to go home and prepare for the next day.

Till the very next day bum bum bum bum bububum

 We were preparing for the most important class of the day, foundational hero studies. "I am here, walking through the door like a hero!" A lot of people were excited that allmight was teaching them, "Today we have battle training, but first you have to look good," a bunch of suitcases appear coming out of the wall. Everyone grabs there respective suitcase and don there hero costume. (Izuku is wearing the beta costume) first was me and Ochacco versus Lida and Kacchan. We go an with Ochacco looking for the bomb while I stall Kacchan, I transform into Diamondhead.

 We go an with Ochacco looking for the bomb while I stall Kacchan, I transform into Diamondhead

Now let's rumble. Kacchan charged up to me and blast me in the face, I punched him in the gut and put him against the wall, blowing the air out of him. I proceed to cover him in crystal so I can go and help Ochacco. I turn into xlr8 and run looking for Ochacco, "Midoriya I found the bomb, it's on the 3rd floor," Ochacco said threw the comm. Uraraka hold off Iida, I'm coming. I say as I run toward the 3rd floor. After getting to the room Lida noticed me but it was to late, I ran and touched the ground. Just then Kacchan ran into the room yelling, "DEK-" "Hero team wins!" Kacchan looks surprised than looks at me and gets mad.