Chapter 13: Disappearance

Lin Yiri didn't think that there was anything wrong with what he just said.

When they were running to see Liu Lili, someone had asked him if the person in the red night gown was his girlfriend.

Naturally, he said 'no'; he was afraid of getting beaten to death.

Lin Yiri's lip twitched, "If you don't want to, you don't have to."

Su Min never wanted to wear the night gown. It was entirely the cinema's fault, setting him up for embarrassment.

Furthermore, the script was too strange. Why would a schoolboy go to a lingerie shop off campus? How was that possible...?

Su Min had a strong feeling the screenwriter who wrote this script had bad tastes.

He changed the topic, "Stop talking about this. Did you hear anything else about Teacher Chen?"

Lin Yiri shook his head, "There are no more students left from that year."

It had been several years since Teacher Chen's death. His students all graduated one after another, and there was no easy way of tracking them down.

There were new teachers in this school, so the subject of discussion would naturally not be him.

Lin Yiri suddenly had a thought, "Teacher Chen was quite well-known among the students. What if we just found this birthday card on accident and it's not an important factor at all?"

Su Min didn't agree.

Everything that appeared in this horror movie was more or less useful.

The birthday card, the photo, the seventh floor, the Su Ya and Jiang Hui who were best friends and also happened to be students of Teacher Chen...

All of these were signs indicating that something unusual happened years ago in the seventh floor, and a large portion of it was related to Teacher Chen.

Lin Yiri had doubts, "Why did one jump off the office building while the other hung herself in the dormitory? Could it be that they failed too many courses?"

Seeing Su Min absorbed in a piece of paper, he continued talking himself, "More and more, I feel that this matter isn't simple."

This time, he finally got a response.

On a piece of paper, Su Min drew a diagram to show the relationship between several characters. While thinking, he asked, "Where is it not simple?"

Lin Yiri thought for a moment, "Didn't we call the police? Even after they came and took Chen Ke's body away, they didn't ask us anything."

Before, they had interrogated them about Liu Lili's death.

Now, when the police collected Chen Ke's corpse in the dormitory, not a single question was asked.

It seems that this matter really isn't simple.

As they were talking, a knock sounded on the door.

Lin Xiao Yan sneakily came in the room, "Su Min, Lin Yiri."

Lin Yiri jumped in surprise, "How did you come in?"

Lin Xiao Yan closed the door, "The dorm-keeper auntie didn't stop me."

Lin Yiri was shocked, "Sure enough, there is a difference between girls and boys-I can't go into your dormitory."

If he had gone, he would immediately be blocked by the dorm-keeper aunt the moment he stepped in. He might've even been given the title of a 'lecher'.