13 - Turmoil

It's Wednesday.

That means Jeongyeon and Mina are going on a date, much to my dismay.

My phone dinged and I opened it to a message from Jeongyeon, there's two photos of outfits with the her asking, 'Which one should I wear?'

The first photo shows a dark red leather jacket, a white crop top, and denim shorts while the second photo has a pair of dark hoodie and pants with a white cap.

'Wear the ones on the second photo, it's cold tonight and besides, you look good in black 🐰'  I replied as best as I could without letting any snarky comment out.

'Thanks, Nabongs.' comes her short and direct response after a minute and I let out a scoff at the horrid nickname she gave me.

I threw my phone on the other side of my bed before letting out a heavy sigh. A heavy weight on my chest when I think about their date, this thoughts wouldn't have bothered me so much if I'm not too interested with freaking Yoo Jeongyeon. Then, there's the fact that Mina is a complete enigma, one moment I see her obvious attention on Jeongyeon's step sister and then, she goes and act so protective with Jeongyeon. What is up with that?

"Nay, that wall would have holes with how much your glaring at it," I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Sana's repressed laughter.

I let out a final sigh before setting my gaze on the figure leaning against my bedroom door and asked, "What are you doing here in my room?"

"I can't let you wallow in your heartbreak alone," Sana grinned, "Besides, I'm nursing my own broken heart too. I'm calling this our broken hearts club or something."

"What are you talking about? I'm fine," I glared up at her as she neared my bed.

"Uhuh, keep telling your self that," Sana plopped beside me in my comfortable sanctuary, her sweet scent immediately engulfing me as we stared at each other.

I scoffed at her but I can't help but relax as her hand started to play with my hair, "You're bored, aren't you?"

Sana laughed, the bed shook with her movements, a moment later she answered, "Yep."

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" I asked her, knowing she wouldn't seek me out without some kind of objective in mind.

Sana hummed, "It's a weekend and Jennie Kim just slipped me an invite to a party she's hosting."

"Pass," I immediately answered, "I am in no mood to party."

"Shame, she seemed to particularly keen on having me drag you there," Sana grinned, "Plus, I heard Eunha is single and had her eyes on me."

"If you want to go and flirt with them then go, I don't see why you're here and not there," I rolled my eyes at Sana's usual air of flirtiness, she wouldn't be Sana if she's not flirting every chance she gets.

"Nah, my dear bunny friend is lonely and I'm here to cheer her up," Sana chuckled, her other hand reaching for her phone while the other kept stroking my hair.

I listened to her humming as she browsed her phone and waited for her to find whatever she's looking for. I wouldn't admit it but I am grateful that she's here, Sana is loud and  exuberant which made people unaware of how intuitive and empathetic she is. Sana is so attuned to people's feelings that it's scary how she immediately understands and would know what to do even without things needed to be said.

"What the fuck?"

"What?" I was alerted when I heard her curse, which Sana rarely do and if she's cursing now, something important might have happened.