1| WELCOME!

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

Hello people! Welcome to The Ville Community. As you see, our name will change from one season to the other. Like in Summer, it will be Summerville, in Winter, it will be Winterville. We change like this because we love and respect all the seasons of the world and respect the changes happening around us. So don't be surprised when we change our name from season to season!

Our season schedule:

1. Spring- ville ➣ Springville ( March 1st)

2. Summer- ville ➣ Summerville (June 1st)

3. Autumn/Fall- ville ➣ Autumnville ( September 1st)

4. Winter- ville ➣ Winterville (December 1st)

For any inquiries:

 PM either this account or the founders' accounts: SM_books_, thegreathermione (VILLE CEOs) or Noharmione who is the co-founder and close friend. 

OR

DM us on discord. Our Usernames are: Sandie🌹#6617, Hermione Jean Potter#8142 and amortentia_gin06🔥#2212 respectively.

Why The Ville Community?

Because we love and respect each and every one of our beautiful seasons and it's flowers, which are the lovely members of our community. We don't want anyone to get neglected or abandoned. We provide a chance for everyone to shine with their light. Our community was found on 1st December 2020.

 OUR MOTTO

Give Everyone a Chance to Shine and Grow.

 Our Aims:

1. To get 50+ members by 19th January 2021.

2. To start the WinterVille awards.

3. To get 30+ follows on @TheVilleCommunity account.

 4. To give our lovely people their deserved place and chance to shine and grow!

Our Work:

1. Now we are hiring members for our community on the Discord server. 

2. We are preparing the WinterVille awards. (coming up soon, wait for it!)

3. And loads more coming soon! 

We are a new growing community so please go easy on us!

Activities and Workshops provided/carried out by us:

We are going to incorporate loads of fun and interesting activities and workshops for us. Some are:

1. Selective designs, drawings, writings and more by the members of our community will be put up on our server. 

2. Some quizzes will be conducted.

3. Interviews for our Awards Winners. 

4. Stream Harry Potter clips and memes. 

5. Writing competitions and Awards. 

6. And last but not the least, of course, THE VILLE COMMUNITY WATTPAD AWARDS!

If you have any doubts and suggestions, let us know in the comments' section and we will get back to you as soon as possible!