3| POSITIONS

The available positions are here. If you want to apply, read through this. 
(You can take Max 2 positions). 

FOUNDERS / Ville CEO (FULL)

The founders are the persons who founded this community. They are:

SM_books_

thegreathermione

CO-Founder / Ville Co-CEO (FULL)

This is the person who helped the founders do everything from the start. 

Noharmione

Head Admin (1/1) FULL

This is the person who is in charge of supervising the work of the admins.

Khushi__06

Admins (4/5)

Being an admin in our community is a role of great responsibility and diligence. You must be online for 5 hours a day. We currently have 4/5 admins, so hurry up and apply to claim the last spot before anyone else does.

-katiie_

Khushi__06

-EmsMustPotate

-FarhanaMahnaz

Co-Admin. (3/5) 

They will here 5 co-admins. Each co-admins will work under each Admin. They will assist the Admins. In the absence of the Admin, the co-admin will do the job of the Admin.  You can fill the same form for the admin and Co admin, we will choose which role suits you best.

-nutellaxgirlx

-EllaSmithGranger02

-ardi_lover

Graphic Designer (Infinity)

The Founder, Hermione, and Co-Founder, Gin, are really able GDs. They will head this department. We will have infinity designers because they can get their deserved recognition for their covers and designs through our graphic contests and shops. 

- katiie_

-ardi_lover

@EmiEnSilla

 Writers (2/6) 

The writers will help write books for the community. And they will help the Admins, Founders, and any staff who needs to write anything for the community. They can also participate in our Awards. 

- heypeeps834 

@EmiEnSilla

Reviewers (3/5)

They will review and proofread the books by our writers and the award entries and our books. They have to identify really small mistakes too. We need them to be a wiz in grammar and spelling. 

katiie_

FarhanaMahnaz

@Music_Nerd31

Interviewers (2/4)

They will assist the Admins and founders and co-founders to interview the applicants and also interview authors for our Interview shop (which we will organize later) and also interview the winners of our Awards/ Contests. 

FarhanaMahnaz

@Music_Nerd31

Promoters (0/5)

They will promote our server and Wattpad far and wide so people notice us and get a chance to showcase their talents. They will also make announcements that are important for our Community. 

Okay, so these are the positions that we offer. Quickly go to the next chapter and grab 'em before anyone else does! You guys will definitely get some benefits for joining our community, we won't reveal them right now. 

Again, any suggestions or doubts can be sent in PM or in the suggestions. The forms for application are in the next chapter.