Ten's Powers {Edited}

So...

I changed the powers again.

But I guess that comes with the editing. 

So I'll explain in sections.

Element Powers:

Water:

You can control water at will. But you use it often, only when necessary. In order to use it, you have to have water in your system. Your water powers uses both the water from your body and the water from nearby things like the sink or a lake. It causes dehydration and you would need to carry water everywhere so you don't depend on it. 

Fire:

You can't exactly move your flames, but you can set things on fire and/or control the amount of fire. You can also control the temperature. To use this, you need your physical energy. So if your physically exhausted, you can't use it.

Earth:

How do I explain this. You can grow any living things that are from earth as in plants. But you can also grow stone structures I guess. So not only living things. This doesn't include humans or animals. To use this you need mental energy. Like motivation, which is why you were thinking about what motivates you when closing the gate. If you don't have any hope left, you can't use them.

Wind:

You can control wind. It could be strong enough to punch a hole in the ground or make you fly. The only reason this power is limited is because there has to be windy weather. It doesn't have to be like a windy storm, mostly like fall weather. You can also use it when there are fans nearby, but you would only move things. It's risky sometimes because you never know when it'll stop being windy.

Empathy:

Like I've explained in the chapters, you can feel other people's emotions. To do this you have to touch someone's bare skin with any part of your hand. So you can touch them with a finger and you would feel it. It doesn't work if you or the other person's skin is covered by clothes or anything really. It doesn't only work with living  people though. Yep, you read that right, in a future chapter it will show the background to her experience in touching a dead persons body.

Welp, that's all I have for now. Thank you for rereading if you did. 

❁𝗬𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮❁