[𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 ]

A breeze of summer air blows in a big ajar vertical illuminant window making George soft brown hair lightly fall into place as he becomes more and more irritated. Tapping his pen again and again making Him cantankerous, Chattering can be heard on the flat the monitor as students infiltrates the chat room making the teacher take a word.

"Class, can we have a moment of silence please?" Mr. Harrington calmly told the students, chitchats slowly fading right after the teacher finished the sentence and began speaking.

Meanwhile, George groaned in exasperation not paying attention towards the teacher stentorian speaking on the screen Instead he settles down on the desk, arms supporting his head making it comfortable in that position. Sensing somnolent the boy Slowly doze off at the whistling sound of the computer and voices on the bright screen.

All of a sudden George aroused from his nap with sticky Moisture in his shirt and sweat all over his body. The ceiling fan whirred as it filled the silence in the room. Moonlight gleaming in the y axis making it the only light source together with the monitor.

"Oh god" George sighed glancing around the dim bedroom, He glances at the beaming monitor. Clasp the mouse, pointer clicks the time icon.

Eight twenty-seven the computer says. Realizing he slept 5 hours, George switched to the student's group chat. He saw a message saying "Best of luck. You have finished senior high school and going to be in a college in 3 months, I wish you all the luck that you all can be successful at life" George ruffled his grubby damped hair, the neckband of his t-shirt dewy in sweat making it stick on his chest giving him prickly feeling.

He stood up from the current seating position. George gripped the frame of the window the opening a big gap for air to ventilate in his room, a blast of arctic air burst into the room making his skin shiver from the frigid air brushing on his epidermis.

Lugubrious streetlight steals George's attention as obscure feelings entered the atmosphere. A struck of thought has bolted in his brain telling him that he lapsed his time to fulfill the things he desired to do, Like the intimacy, he's looking for since the passing of an old lover, and set foot on some ambition along the way.

That thought frightened George, his fist clenched on the frame of the window his eyes shut as he tries to get the ominous feeling out of his head, the wind blew out of his face making him calm but not relived

A minute past George spaced out at the individuals passing their house forelimb rested at the windows support while his chin rested in-between his opisthenar, George gazes at the little girl in a gray sweater with a leash that connects with a puppy. He grins at the big black doodle dog passing by. It's only once in a blue moon that an animal pass by. His thought was interrupted by someone talking behind him.

"What's Up?" the person babble, George feels frightened while his head slowly turning around. nerves quickly calmed down when he saw that it's just Sapnap.

"What the hell! You almost scared me!" George yelled making Sapnap burst "What are you laughing for, you almost killed me!" he cries out.

"Sorry I didn't think about that next time I'm going to be careful" Sapnap chuckled taking a seat at George's bed. George grabbed a crumpled paper then throw it at Sapnap hitting Sapnap on the nose.

"Next time? Next time! You do it like every time you enter my room" George hiss then rolled his eyes, walking towards the side of the disorganized bed then plopped himself on it. Feeling the softness and warmth of the blanket he releases a sound of pleasure while pulling it closer to him. George rolled around the mattress.

"Why do you keep falling for it thou?" Sapnap questioned him one eyebrow raised, George groaned sitting up on the bed legs formed like a W and the blanket covering his body only showing his face.