CHAPTER SIX TOUGH FUTURE AHEAD.

NSE prepare yourself we are taking the child to the seer today before he will be named or have you forgotten the tradition that on the sixth day after the child's birth he should be taken to the seer.
NSE wore her best outfit .it was a leopard skin which she tired round her belly and breast exposing her shoulders then below her waist flowing down was the same skin tied round her waist .her hair was decorated with cowries and round her neck were cowries too .her appearance that day looked stunning .Obong was not left out he wore the same clothing but his was tied across his shoulders and he had cowries round his neck and wrist
The journey started and they accompanied by warriors and family members  the traveled miles ,they couple rode on horses it was the tradition that the king lend his horses out to couples who were going to see the seer .finally the came to a stop at the mouth of a cave .the cave glowed with red flames and a voice called them to enter.not everyone was expected to enter ,the only people allowed into the cave were the oldest relatives of the couples and also the couple and their child.
They finally got into the cave and were asked to sit on the ground by the seer .she was a very old lady with terrifying looks her eyes glowed blue she had a hush voice Nse handed the child to obong who in turn gave the child to the seer with his head facing the ground immediately she touched the child her eyes burnt like flames she breath out fire and lightening filled the whole cave .it went on for hours NSE and everyone lay flat on the ground then the peace of the cave returned.
   Your child shall make you proud but he will be the only child you will ever have ,this is no ordinary child ,this child is a beacon of war on earth .he will be the prize of contention between two powerful sky gods who are in detention because they broke the godly rules .it will be hell on earth but he is also a master plan of akwaabasi to end the feud between this gods,keep him safe he will be your savior when the time comes and to you and your husband look and observe the child he shall bear strange gifts.
    They left the cave partially joyful and in awe.
     If we were allowed to see the details of the future.
   We would experience fear for it.
Ignorance is a bliss .
Prophecies are clue.
  The reality of isnt sky blue.
  If we knew our fate.
  We will be so concerned growing with a clean slate.