°• 14: Why are you so complicated •°

Third pov

After seconds that flew by,and Taehyung who's now caught his breath,he was face o face with Jungkook,staring into his dark brown eyes,he felt happy to be so close and near to his lover once again.After a few moments of recollecting his senses and the situation he shoved Jungkook away,Slipping out of his hold. This caught Jungkook off guard(plus it's the only way Jungkook would let him go, he's a muscle bunny)

"what the hell Jungkook!!!" Taehyung hisst.

This made Jungkook looked him with lust in his eyes and a smirk which stood proudly on his lips.

"what?I thought you loved it love" He teased. A smirk boldly plastered on his face.

Taehyung's blood rushed to his cheeks, causing pinkness to apare on his now tomato face.

"I'm leaving." Taehyung let out, grabbing his needed cloths and rushed out the room. This made Jungkook chuckled to himself as he touch his lips, still remembering the sensation he felt a moment ago.

Taehyung pov

-After leaving his former room-

I quickly rush over to my new room and ran inside, closing the door behind me I slide down the white hard wood door.

"what's wrong with you Jungkook...? why are you so difficult to read lately..?"

Sigh.

I sat on the floor,bracing the door. I was in this position for 3 or 4 minutes and was lost in my thoughts,trying to find meaning and understand what's with Jungkook's sudden behaviour.

"First, he would always scold me and punish me about being too close to men and they shouldn't touch me, and now he's the one who went beyond his rules and slept with a slut,even though I don't think that happened yet. And now he decided to kiss me on the spot after getting angry at me for not answer the phone, and not telling him were I was....? what the hell's wrong with him?!?!"

I sigh out loud after roaming my thoughts.

Sigh.

I soon got up from the floor and went inside the bathroom to bath. "Maybe a shower will help my exhausted brain.."

After Taehyung took his long needed shower and got dressed for bed, he soon was off to sleep. He was tired and needed a lot of rest.