Last chapter: won't finish

{First, here's what little I've written of chapter 12.}

Dream woke up with a smile that stuck to him like glue. He went through his morning routine with a hum, feeling like flowers were blooming as he made breakfast, tidied up, washed his face, and all the regular chores. He had just finished getting dressed in his cleanest clothes when he heard a familiar knock on the door. As he opened it, his smile got impossibly wider, happiness overwhelming his mind as he came face to face with the man he could confidently declare as his boyfriend. "Hey."
Techno was dressed pretty well as he had much more luxury to buy a variety of outfits. It was still simple though, nothing that would make him stand out. His wavy hair was styled just a bit, just enough so it didn't look as messy as usual. "Hey yourself."
Dream locked the door behind him, making sure not to leave anything behind, then took Techno's hand in his as he was led through the streets. They chatted on the way to the stables on the outskirts of town, ignoring anyone who might have been looking at them.
"One fast horse to share, please." Requested Techno as he briefly turned his attention away from him.
The renter threw his thumb back, "We got Brick or Andrew, no idea which one's faster."
Dream shrugged when Techno looked questionably at him. "We'll take Brick I guess." Techno responded, handing over the fee.
Having saddled up,

{This next scene I wrote would've happened the evening after the festival.}

     As they wandered back to Dream's shabby house the crickets seemed louder than usual as they were bathed in the warm light of the street lamps. This was it, the mood was perfect. They came to stop in front of the door, hands still together as Dream turned so he was face to face with Techno. "You don't remember everything that happened the night we properly met, do you?"
     Techno looked at him perplexed. "No, the last thing I remember is being kicked out of the bar."
     "Well let me fill you in." He took a deep breath. "You were too drunk to walk home, so I invited you to crash at my place. Then we walked over here and I don't remember my exact words, but I asked for a goodnight kiss." Techno face tinged a slight pink. "But you were way too drunk by this point and kissed my cheek or something."
     "Oh, sorry."
     "Don't apologize, in fact, I'm glad we didn't kiss back then." Dream reached up his free hand, looking deep into Techno's wide brown eyes. "Because it'll make this moment all the more special." With that he held Techno's head, closed his eyes, and leaned forward, bringing their lips together in a sweet kiss. He could feel as Techno relaxed and leaned in, their faces closer and more intimate than ever before as neither wanted to be the first to pull back.
     When Dream eventually did, he mumbled a goodbye and quickly snaked into his house, letting glee bubble like a spring up as he flopped backwards onto the covers of his bed, kicking his feet in excitement. Today was a perfect day.

     Dream's lips were soft and sweet and had invaded Techno's mind on the way home. The feeling lingered on his lips, causing his hand to hover there while he walked, barely registering the street or the crunch of gravel under his shoes. After walking all the way home he concluded that he liked kissing, he really liked kissing, it was nice and he wanted more of it, especially with Dream. Tomorrow would be alright because Dream kissed him and he kissed Dream, and chances were, it would happen again. He slept that night soundly and with a smile.

{Bow what would've happened, because it's still interesting.

They go to the festival, do that apples floating in a bucket of water thing, maybe that thing with the pole and the ribbons. Lot of fun medieval European festival stuff and have a great time. Maybe some comments about being glad they can just be theirselves because they don't have famous faces.

During it they make banter and come up with nicknames and a few inside jokes I don't have the specifics on. Maybe Smiley and Piggy or something.

Then they kiss in the scene above and it's super cute.

The next morning they can barely focus, but they have Dream's big return to the show world. It would start as one of Techno's coliseum events, but would get cut short by Dream's sudden appearance.

They have a bunch of angry dialogue about how Dream wants revenge for his arm, and how Techno knew Dream wasn't done for, and how Dream has gotten even stronger than before, and how Techno anticipated that and has been training too. It's very intense and almost makes them both upset because of the second hand emotions.

But since it's not a word for word script and more like bullet points, Techno starts calling Dream "smiley." In writing the action would pause and I'd focus on Dream's emotions and how the name effects him.

And then Dream calls Techno "piggy" and it's all very cute because to the audience they're calling each other insults, but to them it's like proof that they still like each other. They probably cuddle a bunch that evening.

That's about as far as I got plot-wise. If it continued it would be more about how they switch between being bitter rivals to lovers. Maybe it'd be a big reveal to the world that they don't hate each other, maybe they'd be secret forever.

Anyway, thanks for everyone who enjoyed this fanfic! Sorry I couldn't finish it, but I wanted to at least put my ideas out there.}