Prologue

A:N
So this story will be short and simple, and Austin Mahone fanfiction.
Reminder everything written is fake. Mostly. The plot is fake. There's some things I will change. So his personality is nothing like it is in the book.

Please no hate.
And this work is mine and I can only take credit. If you want to share go ahead but make sure to mention its mine.

Feel free to vote and comment. it what keeps me going.

The updates for this are going to be on Mondays. Only Mondays.

Okay enjoy :)

Rosaline *

I never imagined my life to be this way. I always thought my life would be bright and fulfilled with happiness the way my parents were. I was raised in a good well educated family.
If I could be happy about anything it would be my parents.
I was an only child, They gave me all I needed not all I wanted therefore I wasn't a spoiled brat.

My family was rich I'll admit but they still never let me off on that secret.

Wondering why I'm explaining everything's through past tense?

Easy.

The day I went to prom with my ex boyfriend Alex, was the day he kidnapped me and sold me like as if I were his property. That was the day I lost my family, and my normal life.

After being held captive for a month, I discover my parents both died. They were killed at a car accident. Cliche normal death but it still hurts me inside that they died that way.

I used to be a energetic,strong and outgoing girl. Now I'm still energetic because I have to be for what I am.... I just am not outgoing but one thing for sure.
I have my walls built tall.

What am I?

It's simple, I was sold to a strip club owner. She has many young ladies in here just like myself only difference is that they are here because they want to. I am not here because I want to.

I have no where to go. I am the last of my generation. No uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents, none.

I get paid well, I have shelter.

I am a stripper at Jens ShowGirls. I am 17, been here since for a year now. I turn 18 next week. I really don't want to. I know that once I'm 18 I will be most likely forced to have sex with the men that pay Jen to have one lucky night with me.

Of course most men that come here are no older than 30. Its more of a young men's strip club.

So that's my life so far. Living off dancing for men, turning them on for their own pleasure. Whatever tip they give me I keep.

How do I look?

I am pretty tall but not so tall that it is intimidating. I had dirty blonde hair and green almond shaped eyes. I am fit mostly.

"Vanity!!! You're on in 10!" Jen called

Oh yeah I almost forgot, my stage name is Vanity. Ironic because I am one of th most insecure women on the face of this earth. I am shy when it comes to talking to people whom I never met or intimidate me

"Okay!" I called back to her and turned back to face the mirror I my dressing room to apply my lipgloss.

"You look great Van!" Clarity, my only friend here complemented me.

I smiled and thanked her.

"I should get in line, see you later?"

She shook her head "no cant tonight. I'm sure you get the idea" she sighed as she filed her nails.

I nod in disappointment "Im sorry"

"It's okay, go get em tiger" she giggled

I rolled my eyes playfully and looked down at my skimpy cop outfit.

I hate my life.