Chapter 1: A Good Start

A lovely day in Eeveelution Camp. Well, again it wasn't so lovely.

 Eeveelution Camp was sorta a safe camp. Here's a quick rundown: Raichu, Pikachu's friend, was hit with a strange Hyper Beam and he had been left in the care of Sylveon, Umbreon's sister. After two arguments, a battle, and an accident with a leaf (Please don't ask how, I'll tell you later!) 

Pikachu was accepted there, more or less. Leafeon was the youngest there, next to Vaporeon. She kept running around and it was a relief when Sylveon lulled her to sleep with her feelers. Sylveon loves taking care of everyone and doesn't like fights. 

Soon Raichu was up and running around and offered to take care of Leafeon when she would go out for more medicine. Leafeon's best friend was Vaporeon. But Vaporeon was grounded for knocking out Leafeon with Hydro Pump. She was teasing her about her for always trying to find Suicune. "Suicune lives in Johto. We don't. F.A.C.T.S" she told her. Vaporeon was mad, so she used Hydro Pump. 

Leafeon started crying loudly. The oldest, Umbreon broke up the fight and told Vaporeon to go to her room, Leafeon got a lecture. Umbreon's a real softie once you know him. Pikachu made quick friends with Jolteon, who wants to be the strongest Pokemon and help others. Jolteon wanted to have a battle with Pikachu really soon. Pikachu told him to get strong and then they would have no-holds battle.