Chapter 6: Oof, Someone's gonna be mad.

A Day Later...

"Come on, don't lose them!" "I'm trying not to!!" Leafeon wanted to get a picture of Pikachu and Eevee for Sylveon. (Only she had brought Vaporeon this time.) Eevee had something to show Pikachu. They were in the field walking through the flowers. Pikachu looked back sometimes because he heard the flowers rustling. Hmm, must be my imagination. He thought. Eevee puts a flower in her hair. 

She stops in the middle of the field. "Why did you stop?" Pikachu asks. "To do this." Eevee replied. She gave him a big hug. Pikachu realized that this was where they first met. Leafeon took a picture. Smiling, they went back to camp. Vaporeon and Leafeon snuck away to camp before they were caught. 

As Pikachu and Eevee walked back to camp, they were silent. When they got there, Umbreon was waiting. "Do you know how much trouble you are in with Espeon and Sylveon?" He asked. "Sylveon told me about... *AHEM* her ship." "Sylveon has a ship?!" "No, like a love ship..." 

"Weird." "We should make it sail." "Fine... let's go." As Eevee walked towards Sylveon's office, Pikachu asked her what Sylveon was like when she was mad. "Let's not talk about that. Just let's say it is scary and requires a lot running from her." Eevee said. Pikachu was feeling like it was ominous in there all of a sudden. Eevee poked her head inside the door. "Sylveon, Pikachu asked me..." Big mistake. Sylveon heard her and Eevee got into a... predicament.