Chapter 8: Old Friends...

Well it happened. Again. A leaf fell in front of Leafeon and she thought she was falling apart. Espeon at that time had assured her that she was whole. 

But that thought leafed (ha ha) her head and once again, she thought she was falling apart. Pikachu had no idea what was going on. Eevee explained what happened. Pikachu thought that was a weird thing to be scared about. Eevee agrees. 

After a lot of reassuring Leafeon knew she wasn't falling apart. Everyone looked up and realized that it was noon, and time to go. 

"Everyone grab your bags." Umbreon stated. Everyone went to their rooms to grab their bags. (They were put in rooms in groups of two. Except Sylveon.) Soon an unseen blur hit Pikachu, pushing him down. "Pikachu!" Eevee cries.

There was dust in the room, and as it cleared, it was Absol pinning Pikachu down. Umbreon pokes his head in. "What is taking you-." His voice faltered as he saw Absol. "You," Absol said with a sneer. Pikachu shivered. Strong aura was rolling off Absol. Eevee stared at the intruder. He glanced at her. The steely look gave Eevee chills. "Where were you?" Umbreon asked. "Somewhere." Absol answered. 

"Well, tell a certain Sylveon that!" Umbreon raised his voice. Absol faltered a little. "What's taking you so long?" Espeon called. "I don't have time for this!" He hissed. Absol smiled and blocked the way. "I'm not leaving," he snarled. 

"I said, get out of the WAY!!!!" Umbreon shouted. Eevee started crying. Pikachu managed to get out of Absol's grip and roll away. "We should get Sylveon," he whispered.

Eevee nodded. Pikachu had 3 short marks where Absol's claws had dug in. "What about you?" Eevee asked softly. "I'm fine," Pikachu said. "Really?" Eevee squeaked. "Really," Pikahcu said.

Please hit the little star and comment if you enjoy!  🙂