Chapter 2: I Think Something Good Happend

Soon Pikachu asked Eevee to come into the forest with him. Eevee, Pikahcu's friend, went into the forest with Pikachu, holding hands. And that brings us to now

Pikachu hugging Eevee he asked "You love me right?" Eevee said "Yes I do." He smiled and held Eevee. He asked "W-will you consider being more than a friend to me? It's totally okay if you say-'' He got cut off because Eevee just gave him a big kiss. 

She gave him a knowing look. "Sylveon told me." "HUH?! She pinky promised!" Eevee winked. "You know she can't keep a secret!" Eevee gave her a smile. I'll never tell her a secret again, thought Pikahcu. 

"You talk in your sleep!" Eevee told him. Pikachu turned red. "No I don't!" At this point he was so red, he could've blended in with the Tomato Berries in the forest perfectly. After a call from Umbreon, they all went back to camp.

After a call from Umbreon, they all went back to camp. In the morning, Pikachu was still asleep. Eevee had sneaked into his room. 

She played with his toys until he started to stir. His eyes flew open. Eevee tried to look innocent. But that wouldn't fool Pikachu. But he couldn't stay mad for long. Umbreon had walked in. "You." he pointed at Pikachu. "Come with me." He covered his eyes with a blindfold. "This's a test, to see if you're worthy for Eevee." he heard him saying. Soon Pikachu heard crying and Umbreon yelling for Slvyeon.