8 -Remember The Time

A/N : Hey guys! I've been requested to bring up a GinnyxElena memory by m0nster_juulp0d so I'm going to make this chapter strictly based on that flashback. Thank you and don't forget to vote and comment!

- Viewer discretion is advised

2 years ago

I was startled from my sleep as someone knocked at my dorm door. I groaned in annoyance as I checked my phone.

It was 12:00 in the morning.

Who the fuck was knocking at my door at midnight?

I swung my legs off the bed and stood on the floor, the coldness sending a shiver up my body.

I walked to my door and swung it open to see Ginny standing on the other side.

"Ginny, what-" I began but got cut off.

Before I even had the chance to try and finish my sentence, Ginny stepped in and crashed her lips onto mine.

I was cut off guard and pulled away.

"W-What? You said you weren't interested in doing this w-with me." I stammered out as I rubbed the back on my neck.

"I know. I know, but you're you and you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met." Ginny said.

I began to blush as she stepped into my dorm and closed the door behind her.

"Besides, it's only one night. Right?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah. Of course." I replied.

She smiled as she stepped closer to me and kissed me again. I ran my fingers through her hair as she cupped my face in her hands.

She began to lead me backwards as my leg hit one of the posters on my bed. She pulled away and smiled at me.

"I really need this." Ginny told me.

"Oh, you're needy, are you?" I taunted.

She smiled as she leaned in and kissed me again. She made me fall back onto my bed and she fell on top of me. I pulled away and laughed.

"Were you thinking about me?" I asked as she straddled herself in my lap.

"Yes. In fact, I had a dream about you. About us." Ginny revealed as I placed a kiss on her neck.

"What was it?" I muttered into her neck as I pushed her fiery red hair out of the way.

"I'm not here to tell you what my dream was, Lenie. I'm here to show you." Ginny said as she tugged at the end of my t-shirt.

She pulled it over my head and her eyes widened. Probably due to the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra.

I reached down and pulled her t-shirt off as well, seeing that she wasn't wearing a bra either.

I leaned up and peppered soft kisses around her breasts. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

She moaned lightly as I started to grind my hips against hers.

"Fuck, Lenie. As good as that feels, I'm here to show you what I've been wanting to do to you all day." Ginny said.

She trailed her fingers down my torso, stopping at the hem of my shorts. She hooked a finger into them and pulled them down.