chapter 17

A/n: I'm back and I've adjusted my writing a tad bit, not to different but just enough hope you like it

Start

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*

Y/N was sitting in front of Nano asking about what happened 2 nights ago

Y/n: master, it was like something came over me that I couldn't stop myself.

Nano: ...

Y/N: I don't understand why but every time I see her my heart rate goes up, to combat this I've been doing my best to avoid her.

Nano: ...

This was no surprise to y/n not to get a response

Y/N: am turning into a crazy person?

Thinking that he might have had to much time to himself  he started to overthink, placing a single flower he left

****timeskip*****

Y/n enter the planning room as najenda was telling everyone her plan

Boss: the revolutionary army is rising up, as such I would like to take this opportunity to explain our first order of business.

Y/N:?

Boss: I am sure you are familiar with the popular religion known as the path of peace.

Chelsea: they're the ones who believe that a person's good deeds determine one's happiness and longevity of life.

Tatsumi: oh yeah they used to practice that back in my village, in fact, the day I left for the capital the mayor give me a statue of their God.

Y/N: ...

Boss: in the past 10 years more and more people have been joining, its influence is quite high in the eastern part of the capital, we have reason to believe that there taking up arms they are looking to launch a religious rebellion.

Everyone except y/n: huh?

Boss: the plan is to use that to our fullest advantage!

Tatsumi: hey wait a second, don't you understand how many people could die if there is a religious rebellion?

Y/N: ...

Tatsumi: shouldn't we try to stifle it or something?

Boss: the capital led it's backwards government push it's people over the edge, even if we managed to stop the rebellion the angry mass would simply explode somewhere else, this forsaken empire is running out its last days, finally...

Tatsumi: you really think so?

Chelsea: you should have a least let her finished before throwing a tantrum.

Lubbock: just think back to that story we told you about the rebel tribe and the hero from the north?

Tatsumi: didn't esdeath put a stop to both of those though?

Lubbock: they failed because they tried to confront the emperor by themselves, give the capital a little time and they'll snuff out the path of peace rebellion to and it won't be pretty...

Y/n: ...

Boss:  and that's where the revolutionary army comes in, were allied with the tribe in the west that's set to begin their invasion the moment the religious uprising starts to move when they do the empire will be forced to defend itself on both sides of the border but that won't be enough to bring it down, so for the finishing blow, the revolutionary army will stage a riot in the south, as soon as we March into the capital we'll bring the empire to its knees.