Extended Summary

Presenting . . .

WAIT FOR ME [Nico Di Angelo]

Extended Summary

LOUIS BLACKWOOD was kind. The kind of demigod who walk through hell and back just to see a smile on other's faces. He'd wait for eternity for others. Just hoping they'd wait for him in return. He'd been waiting at Camp Jupiter for long enough, waiting for a chance to prove his skills and venture out on a quest of his own. Louis was the Son of Fortuna, goddess of luck and fortune. Giving Louis the rare ability to take a sneak peak into others lives, determining their destinies. Louis thought of it as a curse. Especially when it almost ended Reyna Arellano's life. Never daring to even speak of his powers again, Louis was a disgrace amoung Camp Jupiter. An outsider looking in.

NICO DI ANGELO never wanted to fall for someone like Louis. He never even intended on becoming friends with the outsider in the first place. Nico was a Son of Hades, keeping his eye out for any mishaps over at the Roman Camp. Seeing Percy Jackson there was one thing, but when Louis entered his life, that was something else. It gave him something else to worry about. Nico had never come across someone quite as peculiar as Louis. Ussually, he found the song of fortuna quite annoying. But with the new appearance of Percy Jackson Jackson with no memory, Nico became a lot more interested in what Louis knew about the situation.

TOGETHER, they ended up going on a quest. And quest that would most likely get them killed. A quest that could possibly end all of their pain and suffering. And quest to set the world straight, and prevent more mishaps to occur in the future. A quest to venture down into the depths of Taturas. The only way at least one will survive is if they wait for each other. Or will their patients for each other snap halfway through, leaving the other to rot in the depths of hell.

Takes Place

▪︎▪︎The Son Of Neptune

-

Blood Of Olympus ▪︎▪︎

For Now . . .

Cast

Tom Holland
As
Louis Blackwood

《Life's kinda boring here anyway, might as well spice it up a bit》

Finn Wolfheart
As
Nico Di Angelo

Finn WolfheartAsNico Di Angelo

《Are you out of your mind》

Camilla Mendes
As
Reyna Arellano

《You did all of that just for him》