6

A/N: I'm resuming this story after a break of 2 years and plan on finishing it soon. My writing style has changed quite a bit, hope y'all still like it.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Deep within the secretive domain of the Dark Angels gang, there was a special room where important decisions took shape. It was the council room, dimly lit and filled with fifteen serious-looking people sitting around a long table.

At the head of the table sat Y/n, famously known as 'The Lioness,' alongside her brother Mark and their father, Mr. Kang. This room was the place where the gang's leaders and key members gathered to discuss and decide on matters of great significance.

The council room wasn't a casual meeting spot—it was reserved for cases that could shape the gang's future. Each person in the room had a specific role, and together they formed the decision-making force of the Dark Angels gang.

When the council met, it meant serious business. They were like a jury, deciding the fate of those who dared to challenge the authority of the Dark Angels. The discussions in this room were crucial, as they determined the gang's path in the complex world of alliances, rivalries, and the hidden dealings of the underworld.

As discussions unfolded within those walls, decisions made by the council resonated far beyond the confines of the room. The council was the embodiment of power, a collective force that dictated the destiny of the Dark Angels syndicate in the intricate dance of alliances, rivalries, and the ever-present shadows of the underworld. In those moments of heated deliberations, the council stood as the fulcrum upon which the balance of power teetered, holding within its grasp the threads that wove the fabric of the syndicate's existence.

Mr. Kang, Y/n's father, cleared his throat, "Our intruding guests from Daegu have proven to be more than mere intruders. The question before us is how we should deal with them."

A council member named Jisoo voiced her concern, "Destroy them. We can't afford to show weakness. They breached our territory."

Contrary to Jisoo's stance, Alex argued, "We're talking about V from Bangtan Soneyondan. We need to consider the implications. Killing him might bring the wrath of Daegu down upon us. The big syndicates there have specifically stressed on the Non-interference treaty in the previous mafia syndicate meet. We can't let them get angry for killing their men."

Mark leaned in, "We can't ignore the fact that they're a threat, but there's wisdom in Alex's words. We must tread carefully."

As the debate intensified, Y/n observed the heated exchanges, remaining stoic. Brian, another council member, declared, "I say we send them a message. Injure them enough to make them think twice about crossing our paths again."

The council room buzzed with conflicting opinions as the debate raged on. Sarah, an adamant supporter of retaliation, argued, "We can't afford mercy. They'll exploit it and return with more force. We need to eliminate the threat decisively."

Changmin countered, "Consider the bigger picture. Daegu is a delicate network of alliances. If we strike without careful thought, we risk sparking a mafia war that could consume us all."

Mr. Kang surveyed the divided council, "Let's not forget the potential repercussions on our alliances. We can't afford to isolate ourselves in this underworld."

Amidst the fervent discussions, Emily, a council member known for her pragmatism, chimed in, "We could use this situation to our advantage. Bargain with them, strike a deal that benefits us without resorting to bloodshed."

Jae-Hyun, a fervent supporter of aggression, scoffed, "Bargaining with the likes of them? That's a sign of weakness."

Mark shot back, "It's a sign of intelligence. We should leverage every opportunity in our favor."