𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

hi all! just wanna say some words: for you who had already read the story from the beginning, please re-read it cuz i changed the story a little bit :) for you who had just found this story, welcome and i hope you enjoy this!

+ the chapter 1 and chapter 2 seemed to be swapped and idk how to fix it lol

¤¤¤¤¤

Next Day

The cold weather wrapped Los Angeles. The sky looked pale white as no clouds appeared at all. Alexandra wasn't thinking to spend her last day in Los Angeles by doing nothing but staying in her hotel room. She decided to go out and looked for a record store by herself, where she could spend hours in there without worrying about anything at all.

It was nine o'clock in the morning, birds outside the window were chirping loudly as if they supposed to wake people up. Alexandra had already washed her face then dressed up before she got out of her hotel. She got a thick white sweater with a denim trousers, and a pair of boots. She walked out alone and the street was rather crowded as people got out, looking for breakfast. After twenty minutes of walking, she finally found a small record store near a local pub. She opened the door and the bell upon the door rang when people got inside. The hustle and bustle of the city was soon replaced by a song that sounded absolutely familiar for her. She could hear her own voice, singing through the speakers around the room because her song was played softly on the background. Her face flushed as she heard her own voice because she didn't know that her songs were listened by people outside San Francisco, where she'd started everything. The classic vibes of any record store had always been the best feeling for Alexandra.

Once she's inside, she noticed that there weren't many people inside and it was indeed a bonus. She strolled around every section in the store, observing each racks.

Jazz, Blues, Classic Rock, Reggae, Heavy Metal. . .

"There it is," she said to herself when she found the Heavy Metal section. The corner of her mouth suddenly quirked up.

Seconds after she took an album that had 'The Number of the Beast' on it, she felt something tapped her left shoulder which made her flinched a little bit and looked back. A chubby middle-aged man with gray-ish curly hair and beard, wearing square glasses that made his brown eyes looked bigger, looking rather like a santa clause, holding a vinyl record and a white marker in his left hand. He spoke up soon as she looked at him.

"You are Lexy Adler, right?" he said hopefully. A huge grin causing some wrinkles on his chubby face.

"Yes, yes I am, " she answered while giving him a forced smile, felt quite annoyed with this immediate interruption. Not that she hated talking to random people, but she just thought that this was not the right time.

"Can you sign this? I'm a big fan!" He said excitedly, attracting people inside the store. About four or five people glanced curiously at their way. She did feel those people were coming to her as well.

"Uhh can I have your name?" She said while taking the white marker and vinyl record he's holding.

"Trevor. It's Trevor," the curly-haired man replied. Both of his eyes were travelling to the black record and her face.

Alexandra shot a quick smile before she finally wrote something on the vinyl.

'A great place you got here. Keep rockin', Trevor.' The white marker were painted on the bottom side of the black huge vinyl record and she didn't forget to give her signature on it.

"Uh, can you also write today's date here?" Trevor assured her while pointing at the side on the vinyl where he wanted Alexandra to write the dates on. His voice was still in excitement and he's slightly jumping up and down as he talked to Alexandra.