Part Eight .

Mark and Witney had defeated the odds . They were finally together . From overcoming constant denies to confessing their feelings to everyone . They had been through everything .

The more Mark thought about Witney , the more the contemplated whether dreams can become reality . One day , he's dreaming about her and the next , their sharing their lives together . Can dreams come true ?

..............................................................

Mark and Witney had been getting non stop questions and comments from the rest of cast .

' How long has this been a thing ? When did you first love her ? Why didn't you tell us about this ? '

Most of the girls said they had no clue , but the guys opposed . They said that they all new after Mark and Witney performed ' My Girl .'

That dance was their timepiece . Mark fell for Witney after that dance . It sparked the connection they had . It was everything .

..............................................................

Today the cast would be in the state everyone had been anticipating . Florida . The venues , the coast , everything .

" Wit , Wit ," Mark exclaimed , walking to her bunk .

Witney was confused and dazed . Mark was always the last to get up . Always . Why was he up at this time ?

" Mark ?" Witney replied , groggily .

" C'mon ! I have plans . The whole cast is up and ready ."

Witney got up and dressed . She went outside to meet the cast , and they were off .

The cast all piled on a bus and were just as excited as Witney was , for only Mark knew the plans for today .

They all got off the bus and Witney gasped . They were at her favorite place . The place she always wanted to go . They were at Disney World , the place where dreams always come true .

" Mark ," Witney sighed , turning to face him ," What ...?"

" I .. Just wanted to make this day special for you , my girl ."

Mark smiled , and his lips touched Witney's . They received whistles and yells from the crew .

" Awee ," Dylan exclaimed ," No lets go . I'm dying ."

The cast laughed and headed towards the entrance .

..............................................................

" Let's go on rides ," Brittany begged .

Witney looked at Brittany , than back at Mark . She desperately wanted to go on rides , letting her seven year old out . However , she wanted to spend time with Mark too .

" Go ahead ," Mark whispered , pushing her forward .

" fifteen minutes . Only fifteen minutes ."

Fifteen minutes went by fast , as Witney was sauntering back not long after .

" C'mon boys , the fireworks are about to start ," Emma said , practically dragging Sasha to his feet .

The cast walked to the castle , the heart of Disney .

" Ladies and gentlemen . Boys and girls . Disney World is proud to present the world's best fireworks ."

The first fireworks went off , and it was magical .

" I love you ." Mark pulled Witney close and their lips collided .

Dreams really can come true .

..............................................................

Okay , sorry I haven't updated a lot .

But this is a short part , and I don't really like it . But I'll make it up to y'all , I promise .

Anyways , thanks for the feedback ! Over a thousand reads . That's incredible .

Thanks , I love you all . ♡