The Newbie

Nailys POV

I wake up from unpacking and its Monday. I start my first day at school since we moved here. I hope i make new friends not like at my last school everybody hated me except for my boyfriend and my bestfriend just because i play football,im a pretty good tackler to when you have five older brothers and one smaller one you would practically be outside playing a few games everyday like i do but its actually kind of fun tackling them. Anyways i was getting ready for school and i needed the perfect outfit i was gonna wear some short overalls with a white crop top that said married to the game with a football on it and some boots . I put my clothes on then i curled my hair and put some mascara and eye liner on. I grabbed my backpack and went to the kitchen were my mom was making my protein shake and oatmeal for me.

"Here you go drink up sweetie you'll  need the proteins if you want to join the football team." mom said handing me the protein shake.

"Thanks mom anyways we should get going. I don't wanna be late and can you take me to school first its closer than the boys school."i said

"Okay sweetie i hope you make new friends." mom said

"I hope so too." I said.

Me and all my brothers got in the car including my mom.My mom started the car and it took about 3 minutes to get to the school. My mom and my brothers that were in this school with me, got off of the car and went inside the school there were so many kids there but not that much.When we were walking to the principals office i bumped into this boy with curly brown hair.

"Sorry." i said

"Its okay you must be new around here." he said

"Yeah im new and ill see you around. I need to go get my schedule bye." I said with a smile.

"Okay ill see you bye."he said smiling and looking at me.We got in to the office and the principal and my mom were talking.

Bellas POV

I got to school and i was looking around when i saw a girl bump into Sawyer. She was pretty and my age. After she left Sawyer in the hallway i went up to him and i saw him looking and smiling at her.

"Ooo whos that?" i said smirking

"Uh no one just the new girl. i didnt even ask her for her name i hope they ask me to show her around cause its always Troy,Newt,Sophie, or you." He said

"Aww dont wory you might get to show her around"i said

"I hope i have at least some classes with her" he said

"Or what if she joins the team. If you like her I'll show her how to play so you guys can hang out." I said with a smile on my face.

"You'd really do that for me Bella thanks well i gotta go."he said smiling

"Yeah your my teamate and bye ill see you in the lockeroom." I said.

Then i left to my locker when the principal walked up to me with the girl who bumped into Sawyer dang it why did Sawyer leave.

"Hello Bella can you show Naily around the school and into her classes." he said

"Let me see her schedule and if we have more than three classes together ill show her around but if we have two, you have to get someone else like Sawyer." i said smiling

Then she handed me her schedule and we only had two classes together and she had all the same classes as Sawyer.

"You should really ask Sawyer to show her around they have all the same classes."i said with a smirk.

"Okay at least show her the two classes you have together and the cafeteria and the restrooms and the girls lockeroom then go find Sawyer and tell him to show her around can i trust you with that Bella?" he said with a serious face.

"Yup, you can count on me sir come on.... Naily. " i said and we started walking i hope we find Sawyer soon i want them to really hit it off.

Sawyers POV

I was at my locker thinking of the new girl when Bella tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Bella and started talking to her.

"Hey Bella whats up did you find the new girl." i said hoping she would say yes.

"Yup and shes in the bathroom turns out you guys have all the same classes and she plays football just dont tell her i told you that she plays football." She said.

"Okay i wont." i said.

"Im back!" the new girl said.

"Okay well Sawyer show her around and ill leave you two alone bye." Bella said with a smirk on her face nd i rolled my eyes at her then she left

"Sooo....im Sawyer whats your name." I said being friendly.

"My names Naily." she said smiling at me.

Naily was so beautiful she had green eyes brown and blonde hair when she smiled she had cute dimples.I cant believe it i think im in love and ive never felt this way before i hope she hasnt either.

"Come on Naily lets go to our first class." i said with a smile on my face.

"Okay lets go." she said.

We walked to our first class and we sat together at lunch she met the whole team and the cheerleading squad. Everybody loves her at school and the cheerleaders want her on the squad but i want her on the team.

"So do you play football or any other sport." I asked in math class

"Yeah I play football and soccer...why?" she explained.

"Would you want to join the football team?" i asked.

"I thought you were gonna ask me out but ever since i came here at the school thats what I've been wanting to do i want to talk to the coach afterschool." She informed.

"Hahaha your really cute.. uh.. i mean funny and to talk to the coach you need to go to the lockeroom with Bella and when she comes to the boys lockeroom go with her and talk to coach or you can go next period. We have a free period so me and you can go together to talk to coach."

"Okay well lets work or else were gonna get in trouble." she said laughing.

Nailys POV

When the bell rang Sawyer was about to leave me so i grabbed him by the arm and said "Where do you think your going? Your supposed to take me to the coach please?" i said pouting.

"Okay but who can say no to that face. Lets go!" Sawyer said and grabbed my hand

We walked to the boys lockeroom and Sawyer made sure no one was in there but coach so we went in and coach was in there. We told him that i wanted to join the team and he told me and Sawyer to grab a football and go throw it out at the field.We went and we were throwing the football to each other then the coach saw.

"Naily your on the team!" said the coach

"Really im on the team?!" i asked in shock.

"Yeah we could really use another girl who's great at football." he said

"Thanks." i said smiling and he handed me the uniform we went in the boys lockeroom and i put my uniform in Sawyers locker and we left the lockeroom with his arm around me happy as ever.We bumped into Bella and the other teammates. Bella and i stepped aside from the team and talked while the boys talked.

"Are you and Sawyer dating? Why are you guys so happy?" she said.

"No were not dating and were so happy cause I made the team." i said.

"Oh my gosh! Yay! I'm not the only girl on the team anymore." Bella said screaming.

We hugged and then the boys came over and Sawyer came up to me and said "Are you ready for your first practice."

"Yes. Now lets go!" i said.

We walked to the locker room with Sawyers arm around me. This was the best first day of school ever.