The Mask of Betrayal

Hello! I hope you enjoy my Kai & Lloyd one shot book! Please leave a like and comment, I would love to hear your feedback! Also, if you have any ideas for requests pertaining the Lego Ninjago series, please comment and let me know!

Changes I've Made:
-The mask of betrayal does not exist in the Ninjago realm, but for this one shot, it does.
-I've Changed the interaction between Lloyd & Harumi
-The ingredients for the summoning alter have changed

The mask of betrayal is a unique mask. Not so much like the other three masks, this mask serves one purpose. To cause betrayal amongst a specific person the possessor chooses.

Harumi had spent days gaining the trust of the Ninja. With the Sons of Garmadon already have taken the main two, plus the one she needed specifically for Lloyd, they had the only one more mask to grab: the Mask of Hatred. The Ninja were only familiar with the the three original Oni Masks: the orange Mask of Deception, the red Mask of Vengeance, and the purple Mask of Hatred.

Yet, they weren't familiar with the mask of Betrayal. One could say that mask of Deception could work, but that serves another purpose: it allows the user to control, move, and manipulate objects by using telekinesis.
But this mask gives control of another person by wearing it. With Lloyd under her wing by being so merely convinced that she loves him back and being an ally, she'll have her hands on the final mask in no time. She couldn't wait to break the news to him over how everything they had been through was an act this whole time. She never really did love him. He was just a pawn. Though, at times she did end up questioning her feelings on the boy. Whenever she did, however, she always ended up shoving them deep within her to focus on her main goal: bringing back the savior, Lord Garmadon.

How could she love a person who's apart of the fault of her parents dying by the Great Devourer? Lord Garmadon saved the city that day. Not those pesky Ninja. She glared at the boy from behind before returning back to her neutral and innocent look. For a Green Ninja, he was quite naive and gullible. Love really can make a boy do anything for a girl.

But Harumi had a plan. She couldn't discard the boy once after she grabbed the mask from him. She wanted to see how far her manipulation tactics could work onto the boy. Would he abandon his friends just to side with her over love? How badly did he really love her? If all else fails, there's still the mask of betrayal at hand. She could use it to her advantage. Making Lloyd turn against his friends and have an upper hand. She was sure Garmadon would be pleased, and with Lloyd's powerful elemental abilities, they'll have full control of Ninjago in no time.

And if however Lloyd somehow manages to fight away the power of the mask, it would be too late. His friends would have fallen, nobody would be there to help him. Garmadon could simply defeat the boy, maybe even kill him once and for all. With hope if the circumstances reach to that point, maybe Lord Garmadon could replace his son with me, Harumi, his daughter.

As they walked nearer into the Oni Temple, her excitement grew further. The temple insides were dark and rigid with the place littered with traps to keep the unwanted out. "Stay here," he commanded, not wanting Harumi to fall into a trap and perish as he decided to try it out first. She could tell Lloyd himself wasn't sure which step to trust on the floor. Some were littered with markings as Lloyd tested on out by stepping on one cautiously, only to result in almost falling to his doom when the ground beneath him broke.

"Okay...," he started as he turned around to face the girl who hadn't left her spot since they got inside. "Don't step on the ones with that symbol," he instructed as he pointed down to the ground with the significant marking. Harumi nodded understandingly as she watched Lloyd turn back around. Grinning, she decided a little sabotaging could work great right about now.