Chapter two

After climbing a beautiful stair case to get to the bed rooms, the boy, who had introduced himself as Alexander, but Alex for short, lead me to my room.  He then left me to get settled and told me that someone would come get me for lunch and introductions. Once the door closed I immediately took in my surrounding's. I never really had my own room, well maybe I did when I was six and living with my parents but I don't remember. All I remember was that ever since my parents died and I moved in with the devil, I had been sleeping in the basement with a small blanket and an old pillow. This room was big and darkish blue, definitely thankful for that, it had sliding doors that led to a ledge overlooking a garden and a pool that they had in the back of the house. The bed was nice and had light blue and white bed sheets, and two pillows. There was a book shelf next two the wall by the bed facing the ledge.

       Feeling the urge to smoke again, I dug through my bag and found my pack of cigarettes and lighter. I walked over to the ledge,  slowly sliding the doors open, and slipped out. The view was beautiful. Suddenly I felt bad,sad,angered, i'm not even sure how I felt, everything was just so beautiful and I felt as if it was all mocking me. The voices in my head were screaming at me for ruining all this beauty by being here. Trying to ignore everything I lit my cigarette and put it up to my lips. Inhaling the intoxicating smoke I felt relaxed. I  started smoking when I was 13, three years ago, I was addicted to them they helped me in tough times, helped me relax, and forget everything.

     As I put my cigarette out,  I heard a small knock at my door. I slowly walked over to it and cracked it open a little. There stood a kid that looked about my age. He had beautiful blueish grey eyes and brown hair that was shaved close on the sides and long on top, standing with some hair product.  He even bleached the tips of his hair so that it was a really pale blonde. As I looked him over I noticed that he had a swimmers body and was my height.

     '' Sir, told me to came get you for lunch!'' The boy chirped happily. He was smiling and showing of his pearly white teeth and his beautiful smile. I was always told my smile was hideous and should never smile. Not that I ever want to smile anyway, or even deserve to smile. Suddenly the boy cleared his throat bring me back to the present. I just looked at him and nodded my head. We then started walking to the dinning room.  '' My name is Anthony!'' The boy who's name I now know as Anthony said. '' I like reading, writing,swimming.....'' Anthony rambled on. I found it kinda cute. Wait no I cant think like that. It will only hurt me in the end. I ignored him and continued walking.

       Wow, the dinning room was amazing. It had a large table, with nice chairs around it, and it had a beautiful chandelier. The table had dishes of food ready to be served and glasses ready to be filled. Though the only crazy thing in this room was the males. I mean they are just beautiful. Why, why would they send me here i'm ugly and fat and the sent me to a home full of Gods. I recognized Eric and Alex at the table. Eric sat at one end of the table,head of table, and Alex sat between two hot boys to his right. There were four chairs on each side of the table and one chair at the ends of the table. Anthony zipped over to the last chair  at the end of the table on the right, which left me to sit in the only chair to the left. I walked over to it, the chair was between Eric and a very attractive boy. The boy had very light green eyes and black hair. He had a nice jaw line and high cheek bones. The boy was pale and around 6,0 and  looked toned. I sat down in my seat and Eric said two terrible words ''Lets eat."

     Those words no,no,no,no I couldn't think those words they haunt me, they remind me. Stop,Stop,stop, those words mean nothing anymore he's not here anymore. I was having a battle in my head but my face stayed still. I learned to deal with it never show what I was thinking. I wouldn't let him win the devil is gone he lost, but I know that's a lie he will always haunt me, always torment me, he won and even dead he's still winning.