ouch (angst)

A/N - its angst,, sorey,, story is loosely based on chloe moriondo's song : silly girl
//TW// mild abuse allegations // mentions of bruises on face //

A brisk loud knock on my door is heard, I quickly turn the tv off and run up to the door. As I open the door I see a friendly giant smile at me.

"Hola V!"

I cant help but smile hearing his goofy voice, I throw myself into his bear arms for a warm embrace.

"Hi Jackie." i speak muffled into his jacket

He pulls me away a little to look at my bruised face, we did a gig last night that didn't turn out quite in our favor until the very last minute. When the big bad boss punched my face several times and Jackie practically turned into a monster, he was unstoppable until every single guy was k.o. and even then he was still angry.

I shrug but the shrug turns into a grimace because of a sharp pain in my left cheek.

"V, that looks terrible... do you want to pass by Viktor to see if he can do anything?"

"It's okay Jack, really. It looks worse than it feels." that was a lie, it seemed almost invisible when I looked in the mirror.

He inspected my face more and decided he didn't feel like listening to me.

"No V, I don't believe you. I'm taking you to Vik."

I let out a sigh, partly cause it irritated me he knew me so well, and partly because I loved that he knew how to take care of me so well.

"One minute please, I need to change first."

I walk back inside and Jackie lets himself in.

"Geez V, you should take care of this mess from time to time. Not that i have it much better at my place HAHA."

"Asshole" I chuckle under my breath.

"I heard that! Dont call your bestie a culero!" now we're both laugh at our stupidity.

5 minutes later we stand in front of Viktors place, and as per usual we hear loud fighter noises from his tv/computer. Jackie opens the gate for me and we walk in ready to greet our old timey friend.

"Jackie! V! Goood to see you two, been wondering what you two were up to, hehe. O-oh my V what happened to your face?"

Viktor jumps out of his chair to look at the damage that had been done the day before.

"My goodness V, who did this to you?"

"Eh, not really impo-" before I can finish my sentence Jackie chimes in.

"Some maelstrom, we were on a gig and, well, that's all you need to know really."

Viktor nods while still deeply analysing my face.

"Okay well from what I can see you don't need new software, and your actual bruises don't seem seriously bad either. It's just going to seriously hurt for a couple of weeks, maybe keep it on the downlow this next week, huh?"